FS: Gainward GS TI4200 and Powercolor 9600 PRO EZ I HAVE TO SELL NOW noofferrefused

mx1mx1

Limp Gawd
Yeah it's resolved I believe.
They took a little longer to get to him because I sent them right around christmas. My stupid post office told me it would take 2-3 days because i sent priority but it ended up taking like 5-6 days.
I havent been able to get ahold of Godfather for a couple days, last time I talked to him he said the cards arrived but he wasn't home to sign for them so he had to go to the post office the next day to pick them up.
That was a couple days ago but Godfather is probably busy with The holidays.
Godfather when you get a chance please post here and let everyone know what you think of the cards. and please email me too.:)

I got the cards tested both of them and they work great,like mx1 said they post office screwed up and sent them parcel post instead of priority,anyhow I did recieve them in working order and I love the Ti4200 it's a great OC'er and a great card,Thanks alot mx1 ;)

Originally posted by Godfather
I got the cards tested both of them and they work great,like mx1 said they post office screwed up and sent them parcel post instead of priority,anyhow I did recieve them in working order and I love the Ti4200 it's a great OC'er and a great card,Thanks alot mx1 ;)

woot! good result bump:D

Back