FS -Full Systems, Ps4, Video cards, Headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Lots of random stuff for sale. Will consider discounts if you purchase things in bulk.

I accept Paypal and actually can do credit cards if you want to handle transactions over the phone.

Good heatware, have sold almost exclusively on [H]. Lots of happy customers.

Stuff for sale - can supply pictures of requested. All items in working condition. Many will come with the box.

FX4I6joh.jpg

HFc2kaTh.jpg

i5-3570 Combo with Stock Heatsink, MSI Motherboard, 8gb ram - $125 shipped
Great little starter kit for your kid.

Motherboard is a MSI B75mA-E33, Ram is 2 sticks of 4 gig DDR3, one is Micron, and the other samsung.
It's currently in a silvestone low profile case with the Radeon 550 and a extension card. Appologies anyone interested before, It's a NON-K chip. If you would like to purchase it with a 256 gig ssd, 2tb hard drive, Silverstone case and a 300 watt psu, I'm willing to get rid of the whole thing for $175+shipping. Has Windows 10 key binded to the hardware

uiC1fmOh.jpg

I7-4770 combo with Dell MB, Aftermarket Cooler, 16 gigs DDR3, and 256 gig MSATA drive - $200 shipped

The Cpu Cooler, Board, and Memory you see in the computer above. Has windows 10 key binded to the hardware.

Radeon R550 Single Slot System pull - $50 shipped
Purchased recently from another [H] forum member. Works great. Was for my daughters machine so she can play Roblox faster than her noob classmates.

Radeon Rx580 8gb - $125 shipped (Pending)

Zotac Geforce 1070ti - Removed from sale because 580 and 1070 looking to be sold together.

Evga Geforce 1070 FTW DT - $200 shipped (PENDING)
This Model - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-6274-KR

Gigabyte 1060 6gb - $120 shipped SOLD

PS4 Slim with Controller and 1tb HDD and BloodBorne - $175 shipped

Acer Predator Gaming Z321QU bmiphzx Curved 31.5" WQHD Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology - $475 shipped

Soundblaster AE-5 with 3 extra lighting strips - $90 shipped

Archeer A320 Portable Speaker - $50 shipped
Bad ass and bassy portable speaker.

Vmoda Crossfade M100 - $100 shipped
Comes with Boom mic and upgraded earpads. Slightly older with some wear and tear, but still amazing.

Vmoda Crossfade LP Wireless - $80 shipped
Bluetooth and great. I wouldn't sell them if I didn't have so many other headphones. Comes with box and all cords.

AD&D 5th Edition Dungeon Masters Guide, Players Handbook and Monstrous manual - $35 shipped
Pretty much new condition. Wanted to get the wife into it. We loved it, but she's mostly playing Red Dead now.

Last edited:
got several pms. Just got home from a holiday party, will post more info including model numbers etc tomorrow. That includes answering you Cecil.

Super sorry for anyone waiting for details or pictures. I had another holiday party to cover for work but will have the time to put pictures and details up tomorrow morning. More items to be added. I had several pms concerning items and will get to you guys soon. Some of you guys might not tbe first to ask for the item, and if someone befores you buys it before I have a chance to respond to you, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back