• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS/FT:Xbox HD DVD addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallnangl

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
277
As the title states everything in mint condition..was looking for 1 ended up getting 2 now I need to sell one. includes everything except King Kong HD-DVD..
Price is $100 shipped


For trades im looking for a:
PS3 60Gb
Harmony remote 890(1000 is what im looking for)
HD-DVD movies
not sure if i need anything else if you have something that i might need for my hometheater send me a pm ;)
 
Its hard to find things in mind condition these days, bump for stupidity ;)
j/k, wish I had cash, but bandwidth is cheaper than disks these days anyway
 
I may want to buy this if my CPU sells in my FS thread, I'm pretty confident it will so I got first dibs!
 
bump...thanks for telling me about your interest in the drive.:)..glad someone is reading the thread
 
bumpity bump.

good price, I sold my add on and wanted another one, but opted for a Wii instead! Only if I had the money!
 
DUMB QUESTION:

Now that you have one open and are using it(assumption)....
Does it look like it would be easy enough to open it up and paint the outside to match a black HTPC? These drives are great....they're just kiddie-butt-ugly, just like the xbox 360, and I'd want to mod it to match at the very least, if not rip it's gut apart and mount in a nice enclosure, but I'm not sure if that can be done either, never know with M$ nowadays.
 
ill take a look at it tonight to see if it is easy to open.as far as painting goes ive scene where people have painted them...bump
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top