[Fs/Ft]x99 System (12c/24t ES, 1080 Ti Lightning, 16gb Ddr4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to move in to a smaller place and would like to downsize to a smaller sysyem. The only game I am currently playing is Overwatch and I don’t need this monster computer. I’m really looking to trade for an Alienware Alpha r2 or a nice mITX build with a Gtx 1060 / 1070.

I may consider parting it out or selling it outright, so let me know if you’re interested in one or multiple components. However, I would prefer to do a trade for a smaller system plus cash.

The current configuration is as follows:
MSI X99 SLI Plus Motherboard
16gb (4x4Gb) Corsair LP DDR4
QEYP ES 2.0ghz 12c/24t Processor
Evga 1000w Power Supply with Red/Black CableMod Kit (Evga SuperNova PS 1000)
Enermax ETS-T40BK Cooler with Corsair Sp120 Red LED Fans
MSI Gtx 1080 Ti Lightning X
Thermaltake Core P5 Case - Black
Samsung 950 Pro 256gb m2 NVMe SSD (Model MZ-VKVV256)

Prices:
Entire Setup: $1250 Shipped.
Motherboard / Cpu / Memory: $475 shipped
Power Supply: $135 shipped
MSI Gtx 1080 Ti Lightning X: $685 shipped
Samsung 850 Pro 256gb SSD: $100 shipped
Case: $75 - Local only.
Enermax Cooler: $35 shipped (Heavy item, will do $25 shipped with any other item.)

All prices are OBO, but I would prefer to trade for a smaller system plus cash.

Pictures will be added once I am home from work this evening.

Heatware under Jwilliams01207
I accept PayPal and Google Wallet.
Shipping via UPS or USPS but I am willing to drive up to 2 hours from 37660 for an in person transaction.

Please send me a message with any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 99AC218C-4D9B-4A19-8784-F8D9048518C4.jpeg
    99AC218C-4D9B-4A19-8784-F8D9048518C4.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Lunch time bump. I'm open to offers and trades / partial trades for a mITX build, laptop, small form factor system (Alienware Alpha, Gigabyte Brix, etc), or possibly even a gaming console.
Let me know what you've got! I'm moving at the end of the month and would love to have this replaced with something smaller before I have to move.

Thanks!

Bump. Make me an offer, flexible on price but please remember that I am willing to cover half of shipping unless you would like to make an offer covering all the shipping costs.
Lets get this thing either sold or parted out! Make me some offers!

I’m moving in a couple of days, willing to do $1250 shipped for the entire computer for the next 48 hours.

Weekend sale! Moving Thanksgiving weekend. I'll let the entire machine go for $1150 shipped until Thanksgiving day and if it isn't sold then, I will just hang on to it.

Don't think so. Probably just a weird CPU/GPU combo.
Yeah, I guess so. Originally, this was my server box and the 1080 Ti was in my 7700k machine but I then converted it in to one computer with several gaming computer virtual machines. Then sold my other cards and now use it as my daily driver.

Moving in two days, make me some offers. I may even make you a Black Friday deal.

Bump. Is my pricing off?
Do I buy a used card from you for $715 or pay $750 for a retail 1080 Ti? I'd go retail. I can't find that specific card for sale anywhere but even at $800 i'd go retail. Try taking 30% off from current retail, probably have better luck.

Same with the SSD, I can get the same SSD for $109 from Newegg.com. The CPU/Mobo/RAM combo is pretty great value, if it wasn't the holiday season I'd jump on it.

Last edited:
Do I buy a used card from you for $715 or pay $750 for a retail 1080 Ti? I'd go retail. I can't find that specific card for sale anywhere but even at $800 i'd go retail. Try taking 30% off from current retail, probably have better luck.

Same with the SSD, I can get the same SSD for $109 from Newegg.com. The CPU/Mobo/RAM combo is pretty great value, if it wasn't the holiday season I'd jump on it.
Thanks. Updated pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back