FS/FT/WTB/WTTF Thread (Round Two... FIGHT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*BUMP*

... one deal pending, and one item possibly added to the FS/FT list by tomorrow....

Answered all PMs and sold the PSone LCD screen... and I also added some HDD mounting brackets to the FS/FT list.

Answered PMs and added a new WTB/WTTF item: a Pentium 4 650/660 processor

I will be moving out of my apartment next Friday, December 16 (and I'll be leaving that weekend to visit family for the holidays). If I can't get anymore sales by then, I'll just wait until I'm finished moving before starting the thread back up. I won't accept any offers from December 16 until sometime around mid-January (when I update the thread again). Any offers/deals made before then will still be mailed off before I leave.

*BUMP*

... I will add a few more items (FS/FT) and pictures to some (if not all) of the items being sold sometime tomorrow.

I'm closing the thread and ending all offers tomorrow night around 10pm Pacific time. If I get any offers/payments by then, I will ship out all items sold/traded no later than Saturday.

This thread is now CLOSED. I'll make a new one in mid-January to February depending on when I can get my items back from the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back