FS/FT/WTB Hardware, electronics, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecop120

[H]ard|Gawd
Moving in two weeks, clearing out a few things I don't need at the moment.

All prices unshipped unless noted. Shipping from zip 61606, and can send via any carrier (USPS typically the cheapest). I can give anyone a shipping estimate based on the weight as I have a digital 10lb scale.

Paypal or local pickup only. Heatware is under joecop120. Prefer buyers with heatware also.

Feel free to ask questions. Offers are welcome, trades possible too.

1. Metro Last light redemption code. $30

2. EVGA GTX 660 2gb. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130825
Purchased new, have invoice for warranty. Do not have original box, but have power cable adapter and dvi vga adapter. Pics soon. Sold

3. Proto 712s Black Oxide 12" adjustable crescent wrench. New/unused. Have two available. http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Proto-J712S-Adjustable-12-Inch/dp/B000LES2Y6 Retails for $30, selling for $12

4. 160gb Apple TV 1st gen. Has Firecore 4.5 installed, with most plugins (sapphire, XBMC eden, emulators, nitoTV etc.) See firecore.com for all features. Included is the ATV, power cord, original box/manual, IR remote, 4gb PNY thumbdrive with Firecore software, 250gb USB Media HDD (unformatted ;) ). Can include an ipod dock/cable 30pin for use with the ATV's ability to play from a docked ipod/iphone for a few bucks extra. Pics upcoming. PM me if you would like a list of media stored on the ATV. $180 shipped.

6. Hydor L20 aquarium pump with 1-A Cooling brass reservoir and relay card. 110v AC, with PCI slot relay card. I am original owner of items. Pump: Runs very quiet and smoothly, used with deionized water and PT nuke. It is about half of the power of an MCP655 pump (185gph, 11w). Has g1/4 outlet adapter attached. Original box and accessories included (plastic barbs, intake cover, filter, suction cup feet). Reservoir: Made from brass, painted silver with 1-A cooling logo. Purchased new a while ago for use with L20 pumps. When I got the pump, the O-rings provided did not mate well and therefore poorly sealed. In order to seal it, I used RTV black adhesive silicone (very soft black rubber) to seal the gap between the pump and res. It is a permanent solution, and the res and pump do not leak. G1/4 inlet and brass capped fill port. Relay: Fits in PCI slot bay, has on/off switch (manual on/relay on), fused, and case ground wire. Will turn pump on when 12v power is applied. Power cord from pump is about 12" long. This would likely make a cheap and decent external waterbox setup for someone. $25

Video of it in operation (with sound):

7. 1-A cooling Blacklord 2x120mm radiator. This is somewhat of a rare gem! Uses copper tubing and brass fins instead of flat tubes. Optimal for high flow setups. G1/4 connections. As shown in pictures, it has two feet for the ability to mount externally, and a handmade black perforated mesh grill. Below the grill are two 5 LED blue lightbars, wires passing through the rad and into the case. Also attached are two ball bearing adjustable speed fans. $35
If interested in the case as well, it is a Lian Li rebranded Rocketfish, with an integrated 4 channel fan controller and toggle switches, a small 6" TFT LCD (12v, RCA in) and several other modifications. PM IF INTERESTED. Located in Central IL.

8. Laing D5 / Swiftech MCP655 pump with Polarflo TT blue mod top. Also quite rare! The top was one of the original high flow mod tops for the MCP655. Attaches via 4 screws, has a chrome mounting plate with two holes and two bolts. I've added 1/4" thick neoprene foam for noise dampening to the mounting plate. Cord has been sleeved, and cut to 9" with a 4 pin molex. Includes 1/2" barbs and 3/8" barbs. (Threading is NPSM see THIS to convert to G1/4). I do not have the stock top to this pump anymore. $60

9. Polished aluminum tubing router. For 3/4" OD tubing. Makes routing thick tubing a little neater. $6 shipped

ECS H61 socket 1155 motherboard. Received as an RMA replacement. New in box, unused. Opened only for taking pictures. Has built in HDMI out, perfect for an HTPC paired with a low power sandy bridge! All accessories included. Warranty until 2015. SOLD

HIS Radeon 6870 1gb. Original owner, in warranty until the end of 06/2013. Have original newegg invoice, accessories, box, etc. Sticker on top of card did not stick well and was removed and cleaned. Card has been regularly airdusted and temperature monitored. Sold

Free with purchase stuff:

Coming soon:
Various lengths of danger den 3/8" x 5/8" UV reactive white and black tubing.

10. Assorted industrial/test equipment (pressure transducer, sensors, filters, etc)
11. New polycarbonate case windows (4mm)
13. Case modding parts (lights, screws, tie-wraps)
14. Asus Nexus 7 8gb (case, screen protector, packaging, cable/charger)...not sure yet.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back