FS/FT: Vid Cards, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkie99

Limp Gawd
Trying to fund for new project and downgrading a bit.

References are in my sig, and payments can be Paypal (CC or non-CC) or USPS MO. Shipping method will be UPS ground or USPS at my discretion. Shipping only in CONUS. BO considered on all items, but lowballers will be ignored. :D

eVGA GTX 260 216SP: P/N: 896-P3-1265-AR. Complete with retail box. Got it in a trade. Turns out I can't use it for my purpose. $110 shipped.

nVidia Quadro FX 380: HP OEM. Bare card. Pulled from HP workstation and swapped with a quad card, so it has maybe ~1 hour of use? $50 shipped.

Belkin 10ft Display Port cableshttp://www.amazon.com/Belkin-F2CD000b10-E-DisplayPort-Male-Cable-Black/dp/B0017U61M8: P/N: F2CD000b10-E. Brand new and sealed. Have 3 of them. $20 shipped ea or $50 shipped for all 3.

*Available next week:
AMD Quad Core Package
AMD Phenom II X4 925: Bought retail by myself, but will be shipped without the box to get the package size down.
Corsair XMS2 DHX 4GB Kit: PC2-6400 4GB (2x2GB) kit.
Asus M4A79 DLX: AM2+ board with AM3 support. Bare board with I/O shield & 2 SATA cables. Bought the board on fleabay and the board functions perfectly but has some cosmetic flaws.
1. The NB HS (one that says ASUS) is scratched up a bit (no effect in functionality).
2. The last 2 SATA ports (4 & 5) have the internal plastic parts ripped with the SATA cables and got stuck inside the cable end - leaving just the pins for those ports. If you use these cables (which are included), they plug in securely and does not affect functionality - I ran both optical drives and HDD on these ports without issues. I'll have pics available to those interested.
$200 shipped.

Antec NSK 3840 mATX case: Comes with the EA 380 PSU. I had it for about an year. Case has been slightly modded:

Sunbeam Rheobus installed onto CD Rom cover:
IMG_0184.jpg

Couple of holes were made so that cables can be routed to the other side of the case:
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Just to give you an idea, this is how it looked with the case loaded:
DSC00229.jpg

I also made a hole in front to install 120mm fan (mounted with double sided tape - works really well). Love this case, but just don't have a use for it any more.

Asking $40+SH. Dimension of the box is: 17x19x11 and weighs 21lbs. Shipping zip is 07010 if you want to estimate shipping fee.

I'll update it with more stuff as I clean.

Things I'm interested for trade or purchase (if price is right):
- Moneual LAB MonCaso 312B: I'll buy this outright if you have one in pristine condition. Tell me your shipped price to zip 07010.
- Asus AT3IONT-I
- ANY socket 1156 processor. i3/i5 dual processor is fine. My price reference is Micro Center (about 15min drive). ;)

Thanks for looking!

SOLD Items
Intel Core i7 Package
This is the rig in my sig. Decided to stick to 1090T for a bit and downgrade.
Asus P6T6 WS Revolution. Retail Package with all the accessories.
i7 920: D0 stepping. Retail with box & unused HSF.
2 x 300GB SAS drives: OEM IBM branded. 10,000RPM, 6GB drives.
- Disclosure: by design of the board, once you enable the SAS ports, you cannot use RAID function of the onboard ICH controller. You can still use them in AHCI and IDE modes. Just wanted to give you heads up.
Asking $475 shipped for the package. Pretty firm on the price.

Zotac 8800GT AMP Edition: G92/512MB PCIe. Factory OC'd card - 700 Core/1674 Shader/2000 Memory. Bare card. $45 shipped.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Shipping cost of the case to 48315?
Also, looking for any full or partial trades?
LMK via PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back