FS/FT: Verizon iPhone 4S for Lumina 928

R-Type

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2011
I have a 16gb iPhone 4S in great shape for $200 shipped OBO.

It looks like I've found a Lumina 928 so I'm interested in outright sale at this point. I accept Paypal and Amazon Payments (strongly preferred) and will ship via USPS priority the day after payment is received.

I have Heat under R-type, please let me know if you have any questions.

dfxURha.jpg

V13QRED.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. I am also open to selling the phone outright.

If you're still on verizon their trade in in store will give you $200 for it.

Thanks for the tip. I'm actually just looking to get a new phone to last my mother until January without extending her contract, I'll move my parents to Straight Talk after that. She's already climbed the learning curve of Windows 8.1 on a touchscreen PC and I think the Lumina would be the simplest for her rather than learning the iOS interface. Unfortunately unless they will let me trade the phone in towards credit on their account, I don't think this option will work.

I do however think I've found a suitable 928 so the iPhone is ready for a straight sale at this point. This phone was babied by my father in law in an otterbox until they decided they needed a 5S, its in great shape.

R-type if you end up needing help with getting the lumia on straight talk let me know just went down that road myself for my son :) (I also think I still have a t-mobile straight talk sim laying here)

Thanks nintari. Appreciate the help.

Back