FS/FT:VAIO w/19" $400, iBook G4, PSU, and 2 Other PCs

HomerRulez

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to buy an AMD X2 4200+ Gateway or HP Media Center. Anyone who has one, please let me know, Thank You

I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED WITH 100% PERFECT RATING

All Prices Negotiable. Willing to do Trade and Cash for items if it suits you better!

AIM: gibrilsshutdownd
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo IM: [email protected]

Open to any and all offers. Stuff I am looking for are ATI Radeon 9800 Pro/AIW, 512mb PC2100 RAM, Pentium 4 2.5ghz and Up mPGA 478 400MHz FSB CPU. Also looking for an AIW Card, Tuner Card capable of possibly watching satelite (direct tv on it), and also PCI Video cards not PCI express! Oh and also looking for a laptop. Ofcourse I am not only limited to wanting just these items. Anything else offered will be discussed. I dont have heat but I will do just about anything to make sure that all sales or trades done by us will be as safe and legit as possible. Everything here is negotiable even if its not wriiten next to the price.

Now
What I have is

SOLD on ebay

selling this iBook G4 for SOLD if you have any questions reply here or PM me. This is a new notebook used for a day and i couldnt figure out how to use it so im selling it and puting the money towards a windows pc. I figured i could learn how to use it but i dont have the time to go on apple.com to learn how.

SOLD on ebay

player.php

Product Features
14.1-inch (diagonal), 1024 x 768 resolution, TFT XGA display
1.42 GHz PowerPC G4 processor
512 MB DDR SDRAM (expandable to 1.5 GB), 60 GB hard drive, slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±RW/CD-RW)
One FireWire 400 port and two USB 2.0 ports
Built-in 10/100BASE-T ethernet, 54-Mbps AirPort Extreme wireless, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, and 56K V.92 modem

Hardware Platform: Mac
Processor: 1.42 GHz PowerPC G4
Number of Processors: 1
RAM: 512 MB

Hard Drive
Size: 60 GB
Manufacturer: Portable
Modem: Fax / modem
Cases and Expandability

Size (LWH): 10.2 inches, 12.7 inches, 1.35 inches
Weight: 5.9 pounds
Power

Rated Charge (normal use): 6 hours

500 Watt Ultra X Connect PSU. Its Green and Back and has UV on it. Its a pretty cool PSU to have. Its brand new and only opened to test. Works 100%. $40 NEGOTIABLE or TRADE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony Vaio PC. Here a link of the PC for specifics of what it offers except it has a 200GB drive that is faster and has 8MB cache! Also including a great gaming monitor 19in Viewsonic UltraBrite Flat CRT

$400 Negotiable or Trade for laptop or other things Specs listed in the link however I will send them over so just IM me.

06050613392ib.jpg

06050613400pg.jpg

06050613417lu.jpg

This is a LINK to the aforementioned PC, Please Click me Sony VAIO
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compaq PC:

Celeron 2.53ghz
256mb 2100
80gb HDD
DVD/CDRW
Lan/Sound/Video built in!

all working and working very well!

trade
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Built PC:

Will part the rest of the system or sell as barebone.

Athlon XP 1800+ ONLY the CPU has been sold. Everthing else in this PC is left. I repeat only the CPU has been sold!
512mb $30
DVD Drive $20
CDRW $20
ATI 32MB $12
80GB HDD SOLD
MoBo k7s5a $30

Trade for the other pc parts or cash

This also is in great condition and working very well too!

AIM = GibrilsShutDownD
MSN = [email protected]

Thanks for Looking and God Speed!

BUMPS would be appreciated as I will return the Favor ;) !

Sorry, forgot to bump when I PM'd you. So here's your bump that corresponds to the "replied" above.

monitor is free with purchase of the system. All you pay for is the shipping of the item. If PC sells then the monitor is $20 plus shipping.

Back