A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Just got the speakers and they sound really nice! With some working i got the dvd player to work too thank you so much for having these! The picture quality is really good on it and its better than my dvd player downstairs. The speakers are great as well, from what i can tell without taking them apart its 3 speakers in one unit 2 tweeters and one mid range. They work great together.
bump for you ! I will paypal you cash for that BT headset right now.
AIM me (bluews6) or PM me .. I pmm'd you also yesterday with no response. So let me know. Thanks!
Hey are you getting my pm's? I got paypal cash ready to go for you for the BT headset. Please let me know either way. So let me know if we can work something out.
Thanks!
Jeff