FS/FT: Shuttle 939 system (74gb Raptor, 3500+, XP Pro, X800XT AIW, 2x LCD's) 56k die

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedirye

Gawd
New parting out thread located here!

Hello,
Up FS/FT is my desktop system. I have recently moved to the mobile gaming world and haven't looked back to this partly mobile desktop. I will state this right in the beginning, but I would like to opt out of parting this system right away for convenience reasons.
I am not pressured to sell this system at the moment, so I will exhaust every effort to sell it as a whole (the Shuttle itself, not necessarily all the accessores (ie monitors, keyboard, speakers, etc.))

Specs of system:

Shuttle SN95G5V3 (I have the box for) Yes, case badges included I also have a clear case cover for it instead of the black if you'd like to change it up.
Retail copy of XP Professional (with box/papers)
AMD 64 3500+ Newcastle (I have box + original unused heatsink + Arctic Silver Ceramique)
BBA X800XT AIW AGP(I have box/all accessories for, most unused)
2 x 1GB sticks Mushkin PC3200 Low Latency RAM (2-3-2-6)
Western Digital 74gig Raptor (master)
Seagate 300gig sata Barracuda (slave)
SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS (I have the box for)
Lite-On dual layer burner

I am the original owner of this Shuttle system; Shuttle has never been overclocked nor has the case ever been modified from its original state.

Also have two matching black Shuttle XP17 XP 17" monitors (16ms) that I have the boxes for. They can be in two positions on your desk for maximum versatility. I currently have one hooked up via DVI and the other hooked up VGA due to my video card,
but both monitors have both inputs (obviously). These monitors are awesome for LAN's and I'm honestly sad to see them go.
DAS Keyboard (blank keyboard, no letters/numbers/symbols)
Altec Lansing 5100 5.1 speaker set (with box as well, you can see I love my boxes)

Pics of system/accessories:
DSC01455.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

Background.jpg

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

cpuzmemory.jpg

cpuzmainboard.jpg

cpuzchip.jpg

cpuzcache.jpg

Price/Trade Information:
$1500 obo for everything plus actual shipping charges depending on exactly which boxes you want, location, etc. I am more than willing to meet a fairly local seller as well. I live in the Tampa area of Florida (a little north actually).
As for trading wise, I think I am fairly set computer wise. As stated earlier, I recently purchased a gaming laptop (Asus G1) so I no longer need all these desktop accessories. I may be interested in some software, I am in need of Microsoft Office for school,
maybe some video editing programs as I am into that as well. The only trade I think I would consider where I would be adding cash, is perhaps a Honda CRF250R for the boyfriend, to go with my KX250F. Long shot, I realize that, but a year or so ago I sold my KX125 on here :D

Contact Information:
E-mail: [email protected]
Heatware: jedirye
Ebay Feedback: jedirye
AIM: jedirye
PM me also

Very nice.
Where'd you get the LCDs from? I can't find anywhere selling them.
(Or, I'd be interested if you part)

The monitors are available in different models off Newegg for upwards of $400 each. The sexyness is expensive, no?

PMed ya back!

.......The only trade I think I would consider where I would be adding cash, is perhaps a Honda CRF250R for the boyfriend, to go with my KX250F.........

*sigh* you're my kind of gal. I'm thinking of getting back into riding as an incentive to keeping my new year's resolutions (lose weight). I started out with a honda ds 80 as a kid(best x-mas ever) to eventually yamaha TT 250. They were alot fun back in the day, but really heavy. Suprising pep for 4 strokers those days.

If the system parts out, I'm interested in just the barebones, the shuttle itself, no parts.

I'll take the audigy if you part... and of course its a good price :D

Glad to see there's more people than I had originally thought into bikes. Yeah, my thumper isn't bad but after my 125, I think I like two strokes a bit more. I don't know yet, really.

I may end up parting in the end. The way it looks now though, the speakers, sound card, and keyboard may be gone to a local but that's great for me because shipping those would have been a lot. I'll update this thread or maybe just start a new one when I part out. Will probably do that in a week or two.

-rye

LMK if you part it out. I might be in for the SN95G5V3 and CPU.

ttt

Pray for me, I took a spill and jacked my knee up. I'm an EMT so physical activity is part of the job................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back