• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS/FT: Shmuckety's Spring Cleaning Thread

Shmuckety

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
1,919
CPU's

Core 2 Duo
E7400 - SLB9Y - $80 - SOLD on [H]
Used it for a few weeks, then upgraded to a Q8200 for more folding power. ;)
Retail package with warranty heatsink and box

Socket A
AMD Athlon 750 - A0750AMT3B - $5
AMD Athlon 950 - A0950AMT3B - $7

Socket 370
P3 Celeron 667 - SL48E - $5
P3 Celeron 700 - SL4P8 - $5
P3 Celeron 700 - SL48F - $5
P3 Celeron 700 - SL48F - $5

P3 800 - SL52P - $6
P3 800 - SL4CD - $6
P3 850 - SL4CC - $6
P3 866 - SL4CB - $6
P3 866 - SL4CB - $6
P3 866 - SL4CB - $6
P3 866 - SL4CB - $6
P3 933 - SL4C9 - $7
P3 933 - SL4C9 - $7
P3 1000 - SL52R - $8
P3 1000 - SL52R - $8
P3 1000 - SL52R - $8 - SOLD on [H]
P3 1133 - SL5GQ - $8 - SOLD on [H]
P3 1200 - SL5GN - $8

Mobile Celeron
Celeron 1066 - SL643 - $10

Socket 478
Celeron 1.7 - SL68C - $9
Celeron 1.7 - SL69Z - $9
Celeron 2.0 - SL6RV - $10
Celeron 2.0 - SL6RV - $10
P4 1.6 - SL5VH - $10
P4 1.6 - SL5VH - $10
P4 1.8 - SL5UK - $12
P4 1.8 - SL6LA - $14

Xeon
---------Not sure what these are worth, make an offer----------
Intel 1800DP - SL6EL - $15
Intel 2400DP - SL6VL - $20
Intel 2800DP - SL8P7 - $30
Intel 3000DP - SL7DW - $35


CPU's were pulled from working systems. No missing pins.


Misc

DVI cables x4 - Brand new - $5 each - SOLD on [H]
Audio Forge PW120A DC-DC 120Watt power supply - $15 - SOLD on [H]
Slim IDE to IDE adapter (like this http://www.xpcgear.com/slimodtoide.html ) - $5 - SOLD on [H]

Panasonic SR-8185-C Slim 6X Slot Loading DVD Drive - $20 - SOLD on [H]
Teac laptop/slim cd drive - CD-224E - $8
ATI Remote Wonder (controller and usb receiver) - $20
Leadtek Winfast A400 LE TDH - Geforce 6800 LE 128MB AGP - $40
VALENCE TECHNOLOGY NC2A N-Charge Power System - $50

Seagate Momentus 5400.3 ST980815A 80GB 5400 RPM 8MB Cache 2.5" ATA-6 Internal Notebook Hard Drive - this drive http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148128 - $25 - SOLD on [H]


Parting out my home theatre PC

Coaxial to toslink (optical) A/V adapter - http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Go-Coa..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1GE64SCQW0KVFMV9YEZQ like this - $5
Via Epia M-10000 (motherboard with onboard everything and 1Ghz nehemia processor) - $50
Inno3D FX5600 PCI video card 128MB w/s-video/vga/dvi out - $15 - SOLD on [H]
PCI Riser card http://www.logicsupply.com/products/pci_106_h (just tall enough to clear the motherboard) - $5
PSU (very small 6"x1.5"x3.25") FSP150-50PL - $20
Bulgin Vandal Switch http://www.frozencpu.com/products/8..._Black_Housing_-_Ring_Illumination.html#blank(blue) - $10 - SOLD on [H]


Looking for/Trade

Power brick for HP Printer, 32V + 16V. For HP PSC 1315 all-in-one - Got one already

Maybe some watercooling stuff for my Q8200 system 2x120 rad, block, pump, etc.




Requirements/Etc.

Minimum purchase is $15.

I would like to charge actual shipping costs, with whichever carrier costs the least.

If you want a bunch of things, make me an offer ;)

I never used heat before, so I have no heat points (i think i have some now). ebay user id is dzierzanowski333 and i have 48 feedback, all positive. Any questions send me a PM.

I will probably list more things as I finish rummaging through all of it.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'll take the DC-DC converter :)

wait...damn it...minimum purchase is 20....grrr....

well sent me a pic, i'll send you $20 shipped:)
 
hey, give me a little bit, just have to build this computer for a friend and we're good to go
 
P3 1200 - SL5GN - $8
DVI cables x4 - Brand new - $5
Slim IDE to IDE adapter - $5
Bulgin Vandal Switch (blue) - $10


Looking for/Trade
478 motherboard, has to work with 2.66 533 fsb processor, aftermarket (not pulled from a dell, gateway, etc.) if it has onboard video, sound, lan, even better. matx is preferable

OK...
First, DIBS on above quoted items.

Second, is it $5/ea for the DVI cables or $5 for all four?

And last, I believe I may have a motherboard to fit your need. I will confirm that I still have it.

I will PM and see if we can work out a deal. :)
 
I live just north of detroit if anyone wants to do this in person and not have to pay shipping
 
Any offers? I'll take $100 for every processor that's left up there. I'll even throw in a stack of sd 100/133 ram and maybe a 2.66 478 - SL6PE processor.
 
Back
Top