FS/FT: Seasonal Cleaning | Basic Arlo Setup

schlitzbull

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
694
=========================
For Sale
=========================

Arlo Base Station and 2 Cameras - $160 Shipped
Base Station: VMB4000
Cameras: VMC4030P-100NAS

This was a hand me down from my FiL. They don't integrate/operate with my setup the way I want so I'm letting them go. Not really sure how to price this, looks like the cameras are $115 on ebay and the base is $55.

=========================
Items I'm Interested In...
=========================

Any RTX 5060 Low Profile Variant
Apevia ITX-PFC500W Mini ITX/Flex
JONSBO NV10
Asus WIFI 7 Router
Ubiquiti Networks UniFi USW-24 Configurable 24-Port Gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with SFP (Or any other managed 1gig with native Home Automation integration)
Potentially a nice center channel if you're in the Raleigh area.
Other cool stuff? Whatcha got?

Check back! As I clean out closets and the garage, more things to come.
 

Attachments

  • signal-2025-10-27-171410_002.jpeg
    signal-2025-10-27-171410_002.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top