FS/FT: Samsung 712n 17" LCD, ATI 9200 AGP, Logitech MediaPlay Mouse, Canon S400, Aria

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
I'm a Senior engineering student that has changed my major a while back, so I am 12 credits (3 classes) short of graduation. As such, I'll need to graduate this coming December. However, I just found out that I won't be getting nearly as much financial aid as I did before, since this coming Fall will be my ninth semester. As such, I am in a huge bind, so I am selling everything that I don't really need to help pay for these 12 credits (8 of them are for my humanities electives requirement, how dumb). Please buy my stuff, and help me out so I can graduate!

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you recieve an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88, 85-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to you liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) Logitech MediaPlay Cordless Mouse Blue

Got this recently in a trade. its a nice looking mouse that works great too. Here is a link:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=9340

to some specs. Comes with the mouse, USB wireless adaptor, and a pair of AA batteries only. In great shape.

ASKING: $25 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Sony Vaio VGN-S360 Centrino laptop

This is a very nice laptop, there isn't many other models out there with a decent video card, yet weighs less than 5 pounds. Here's the specs:

- Intel Pentium M 730 (1.7GHz, 2mb L2 cache, Dothan core)
- ATI Radeon Mobility 9700 with 64mb dedicated video RAM (quite a powerful video card for a laptop)
- 13.3" WXGA (1280x800) Xbrite LCD (very beautiful LCD, even nicer than my desktop LCD)
- 1GB (2x512mb) DDR RAM (I installed an extra 512mb DDR microdimm which cost me over $100! Dang Sony for using non-standard microdimm RAM versus the standard SODIMM RAM)
- 80GB HDD
- CDRW/DVD-ROM combo drive
- Intel Wireless Pro 2200 802.11b/g wireless built-in
- Built-in 10/100 ethernet + 56k modem
- 2x USB 2.0 and 1x firewire port, as well as headphone and mic ports, and a PCMCIA type II slot
- Dimensions: 12.3" x 8.9" x 1.4"
- Weight: ~4.2lbs

This thing can handle Guild Wars, WoW, Counter Strike: Source, HL2 at max resolution with mid-high settings no problem, yet weighs just ~4.2lbs! I've used many laptops, and this is by far my favorite. I'd love to keep it, but its either keep this laptop and no desktop or sell this, get a cheaper laptop and build myself a decent desktop. This laptop is in great shape and cost $1899 at CompUSA in January 2005!

ASKING: $1250 shipped

3) LiteOn 52x CDRW Drive

This has been a great drive to me, never burned a coaster! Beige color. Its actually a "Buslink" rebadge. I still have the original box if you want it.

ASKING: $22 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

4) Samsung 712n 17" 12ms response time LCD

I bought this brand-new a few months ago, still in great condition. Its been an excellant gaming LCD for me, and I've played HL2, CS:S, WoW, FFXI, Painkiller, etc. on this no problem. It comes with:

- Samsung 712n 17" LCD
- original box
- manual + driver CD
- power cable
- VGA cable

ASKING: $200 + actual shipping costs from zip code 12180

5) Antec Aria All-Aluminum uATX Cube case

I'm sure you all know what this is, but in case, here's a link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129146

This case is in good shape, and has been painted dark blue (inside and out). The front looks stock though. There is also two little rectangular holes cut int he bottom front of the case to help with the air intake. You can't see the holes if ithe case is sitting on a flat surface, so no worries. It comes with:

- Antec Aria All-Aluminum uATX cube case with 300W Antec PSU
- original box, manuals, etc.
- Antec PCI slot cooler
- bag of case screws
- power cable

ASKING: $75 shipped

6) Sennheiser HD490 headphones

Great condition, these headphones sound great! Comes with headphones only, i lost the box
ASKING: $40 shipped

7) HP Jornada 560 Windows PocketPC PDA cover signed by a cappella sensation: Rocappela

This was the cover to my old PDA. Signed by the guys who sang the "Carmen Sandiego" song, Rocappella. Here is a picture:

http://fox302.com/index.pl?s=vg&user=hellfire88&category=Hp_Jornada_560_PDA_cover

Sorry for the blurriness.

ASKING: $20 shipped?

8) Compaq Ipaq Serial port Docking station for 36xx series PDAs

Never used, forgot I even still had the thing! Just found it in my closet. Sold the PDA a long time ago so have no need for this.

ASKING: $12 shipped

9) Pack of Bstrong Screen protectors for Kyocera QCP-7135 PalmOS Smartphone

I bought this for $15 (still have the invoice that I can ship to you) for my Verizon Kyocera QCP-7135 PalmOS PDA phone. It was a great phone, but I babied it too much and was wary of keeping it in my pocket (also a little too large for my lifestyle). Therefore, I replaced it with my current Nokia 3589i that I just toss around, great and solid phone. It was a pack of 24 (12 main LCD screen protectors, and 12 Graffitti writing area protectors) but I used 1 main LCD screen protector and 2 graffitti area protector. Therefore, you will be getting 11 main LCD and 10 graffitti writing area screen protectors. These are some of the best screen protectors for the Kyocera smartphone (check places like www.pdaphonehome.com, they rave about these things). I have since sold the Kyocera Smartphone so no longer need these. Comes with retail packaging.

ASKING: $5 shipped

10) Canon S400 4megapixel digital camera

This is a very nice digital camera that uses cheap compactflash cards. Its got great reviews, and is very small and compact. This particular unit is in great condition (it has like one small scratch in the front) and comes with all original accessories, box, manuals, etc. The only thing thats missing is the 8mb CF card, but I'm pretty sure I can find it. No guarantees though. To make up for this, I will include a 128mb CF card to start you off :). I am only selling this wonderful camera because I got another camera for Christmas :).

ASKING: $210 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

hungb AT rpi DOT edu

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

Regards,
Brian

WTB: I am also looking for the following:

- lightweight laptop for my girlfriend (preferably <6.5lbs), something like an older centrino would be nice. Would like to spend as little money as possible.
- 128mb or more Transflash flash memory card for my Motorola V710 phone
- Flash based MP3 player (especially the PNY 1GB MP3 player or MPIO FL100 MP3 player that takes SD cards. Anything that doesn't need drivers/software is definately a plus :))

PM me with offers and bump if you look!. Thanks!

u interested in a laptop for a trade, it a dell 100d with 94 2.8 proc. dvd burner, 15" lcd, 512 ram. only problem is it has charging issues

Could you send me a picture of the sennheiser headphones? kris (at) speedyoldtruck (dot) com. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back