FS/FT Random junk, ram, stuff....

versii

Weaksauce
For sale or trade. I am new here, though I did troll the forums before joining for about 8 months. I have been selling on ebay for several years, 'facepalmstudios'
Just got a heatware account: 'versii'
If you want references because I am new, just ask cschill1290, a member for 2.5 years.
Trades welcome, just ask. Negotiation is very welcome, though I would prefer you email me with 'hardforum' in the subject.
Shipping: Well padded, combined shipping for multiple items. Continental U.S. only. Local pick-up available in Akron, Ohio 44312
Payment: I prefer email, I can see what we both said and I get less confused, but PM is ok. ([email protected]) me with your zip and whatever you are interested in, and I will send you the total.

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE
Enjoy, thanks, and have a nice day!

$80 OBO shipped?
EVGA 9800GT 512MB
SNC01458.jpg

SNC01459.jpg

$40 shipped to continental USA.
I added a secondary power supply so that I could connect most of the fans and lights to it so I could turn them off when I was trying to sleep without shutting the system down. There is also a thermal probe that I used to monitor CPU temps from the heatsink. The case is technically unfinished, I ran out of time before I needed the computer again. I am including inverters for CCL lighting tube things, though im not sure if they work. I really don't have a use for this case anymore, and I can't bear to throw it away.
http://picasaweb.google.com/dadisms/Ajsdlka?feat=directlink-album of pix
DSCN1970.JPG

$9 shipped Sansa Clip hot pink 2gb
IMAGE_006.jpeg

$50 Shipped to continental USA. Box of assorted random stuff. Some nice walky talkies, an old laptop, laptop junk, video cards, wireless stuff, pocket PCs.
DSCN1960.JPG

$3 each shippedsome ram: 512MB pc5300
DSCN1963.JPG

Last edited:
Back