FS/FT: Ram, 6600GT, 1gb and 2gb Flash Drives, 1.5 PSP + Games and Movies, 1gb Pro Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownThunder

2[H]4U
I AM ALSO LOOKING TO BUY A 20GB IPOD!!!!

2GB Memorex Traveldrive - $95 OBO

MSI 6600GT PCI-E, comes with manuals and dvi to vga adapter, SLI Compatible.Never overclocked - $125 OBO

ZZF Page - http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=321916

PSP Games -

Lumines - $25

PSP Movies-

Hellboy-$10

House of Flying Daggers-$10

prices do not include shipping.

What I am looking for:

a 20gb Ipod 4g or newer with everything that comes with a new one. In good condition
2405FPW or 2005FPW
large SATA HD
74gb raptor
TV Series DVDs (Lost, 24, Nip Tuck, etc)

Refs:

Ebay - GenoGNF

Heatware - BrownThunder

Contacts:

AIM - BrownThund3r

E-mail is BrownThunder !AT! hot.rr !DOTCOM!

WTF. I thought you were selling this to me? If you're gonna back out, at least *tell* me next time.

I told you I wasn't going to. Please don't crap my thread with unfounded statements like that.

BrownThunder said:
I told you I wasn't going to. Please don't crap my thread with unfounded statements like that.

This was the last PM you sent me:

"haha, thats fine. Just gimme another day or so to get everything and I'll take pics and allocate goods."

It's not worth fighting over, but it's just common courtesy to let someone know. I had the money put into my PP account and ready to go. What if I had paid you already and you turned around and sold it to someone else?

i sent you a PM saying that I was going to keep the system and I apologized for wasting your time.

If you had paid me for some odd reason, I would have instantly refunded the money.

BrownThunder said:
i sent you a PM saying that I was going to keep the system and I apologized for wasting your time.

If you had paid me for some odd reason, I would have instantly refunded the money.

You didn't send me a PM saying that, but it would have been nice if you had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back