FS/FT: Playstation 5 Digital Edition, Acer XR382CQK 38" 21:9 75Hz Freesync, ubnt gear

alxlwson

You Know Where I Live
Wanting to sell my monitor as I just bought a LG CX 48". Yours for $575 shipped(Sold). Going to run me nearly $100 to ship this thing, so its a pretty good deal.
Absolutely no issues at all whatsoever with it, has been a fantastic monitor for me. I am the original owner and still have the original box. This is the .002 variant, and works 75Hz all the time, and works with gsync and freesync. Nice IPS panel.
Would also consider trade for an Xbox Series S or other stuff.
I'm open to other trades as well, so if you have something neat, LMK!

PS5 Digital Edition. Bought it to play the FFVII Remake. Fantastic game, but now I'm finished with it. $700 gets it shipped overnight. I do still have the box. Includes two controllers. Seal kinda slid off instead of being cut, so if you feel like being sneaky for Christmas, this is it.(Sold)

Also selling/trading. Ubiquiti USG ( $100?) And a CloudKey Gen 2 Plus and the official rack mount device for it. $150 for both.
Take it all for $225 or cool stuff trades.
Upgraded to UDM Pro so don't need these any longer.

PayPal, venmo, square, amazon gc, Crutchfield gc, money order, cash, whatever
Heatware under same handle

Last edited:
Bump for adding ubiquiti items.

Anyone selling/trading a PS5 or XBSX?

free bump .... and OMFG tempted on the OLED. I have the 65 inch for PS5/Series X and would love one for a pc mon

Afternoon bump.
OLED is not for sale. Was simply stating my reason for selling the Acer.

Monitor sale pending to cybrnook

Back