• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS/FT Nvidia Quadro FX 1000

MrSpain

n00b
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
53
Got the card from a friend, works great. It's a mid range CAD and 3D card manufactured my nvidia, retails for 500 bucks or so, I'm just looking to upgrade my computer. It'll play games about as good as my 9600xt but that's not exactly what it's for, but it can do it. It is a AGP 8X card, 128mb of DDR2, and dual DVI out. I can get pics later if anyone needs them.

I want to sell it for around 225 bucks or trade for a very nice skt 939 mobo, or a decent skt 754 board + cpu. This is the last stop before ebay, so I may be open to other suggestions.
 
Back
Top