FS/FT: Nikon D90 and lenses/accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4rd

Fully [H]
My wife is upgrading to an FX camera, so I'm posting her trusty D90 on here.

Nikon D90 Body with 18-55mm (kit) lens and Battery Grip (w/ 3 batteries) - $420 shipped - SOLD - 34,651 shutter actuations as of time of this post. It was purchased brand new a few years ago and has been taken care of very well; no noticeable aesthetic blemishes and a cover has stayed on the LCD its whole life so it's perfect. The lens was the kit lens for the D90 when she bought it. It had some sort of mechanical failure less than a year after she got it and it was repaired under warranty. But here recently it has occasionally had a similar issue where it locks the camera up, but still functions/zooms normally 95% of the time. When it acts up on her, she says she just does a battery pull or lens re-attachment and it starts working again. No issues with the battery grip. Comes with original box(es), shoulder (Nikon) strap, charger, and will throw in a "Nikon D90 for Dummies" book with it ;).

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens - $170 shipped - SOLD - Comes with original box, lens covers, looks and functions perfectly.

Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR - $320 shipped - SOLD - Comes with original box, lens covers, looks and functions perfectly.

There may be a few more accessories I'm forgetting for now and will add them later if need be.

I may be interested in trades for newer PC hardware; mostly interested in a new graphics card - GTX 680/ HD 7970 or higher.

I accept Amazon Payments, Paypal or Money Order (ship upon receipt).

Shipping will be done through cheapest means available with adequate insurance.

Heatware (26-0-0)

Thanks for viewing and bumps appreciated!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
thread_bump_2.png

I try to avoid eBay. Thanks for the bump/suggestion though :).

ah, come on, someone wants his camera gear

I've got a D90 system. it's an excellent, 'prosumer' kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back