Fs/Ft: Networking stuff, videogames, GPS Timeservers

AC!D-RXN

Gawd
Hey Guys,

I am trying to clean out my basement, maybe some of you can use this stuff :)
Please let me know if you have ANY interest in this equipment- for many items, I am extremely flexible on price. I want to get this stuff SOLD!
EVERYTHING IS OBO
(That means lowballs are fine too.)

Please PM me or talk to me on AIM (SN: andykanyer) if you have questions or want to make a deal.
More pictures are available upon request as well. I can get you detailed shots or anything you want.

----- Refs --------
My heat is under the name Remus343
Ebay under: muni4623

All prices include shipping unless noted. For items that don't include shipping, I will charge you the exact cost it takes to ship.

PAYMENT: I prefer US postal Money Order, will accept paypal if you have a good reason.
SHIPPING: I will ship usually within one day of recieving money. I ship using USPS unless you tell me otherwise.

I will cross ship ONLY if paid by money order and your Heat is very good.

------------------------- Trades -----------------------------

I am looking for a Wii and Zelda
Also I am interested in X360 games (Kameo, Just Cause, Tiger Woods, Tony Hawk Project 8, etc)

------------------------- For Sale -----------------------------

- 3 x Gigafast EZ1600 16 port ethernet(10/100) switches (these are the white ones in the picture) [$20 each]

- 1 x Netgear FS105 5 port ethernet (10/100) switch

- a bunch of 4 port netgears - pm if you are interested

- 1 x New In Original Box Nortel Baystack 450-24T 24 port managed ethernet switch. Includes all manuals and cables AND a 2 port FIBER GBIC! -$90+ actual shipping

- 1 x Lightly used Nortel Baystack 420-24T 24port managed switch - no gbic [$50 + actual shipping]

- 1 x Netgear GS504 4 port Fiber Switch (ONE DEAD PORT): this retails for about $1500, this has been used and one fiber port does not work. [$120shipped]

- 1 x Saitek X45 Flight Stick and Throttle - VERY light use, comes in original box even though the box is not in the picture. [$35 + shipping]

- 1 x arctic cooling NV5 silencer - used once, some scratches on the bottom copper area -- should be able to lap out - [$10]

-1 x New Sealed Axion 4.2 Portable DVD player - includes remote, car adapter, ac adapter, AV cable, and battery pack [$40 + shipping]

- 2 x Truetime (now Symmetricom) brand Timevault GPS synchronized NTP timeservers + antennae - these servers use GPS satellites to report EXTREMELY accurate network time. These were in use in a clean lab environment for about 2 years. Both include a brand new 50ft GPS attennae, and console cable. Retail was $3000 each, I want $200 each plus actual shipping :)

- 2 x Never Used Sony DVD burners ( I think they are 8X and Dual Layer.. I will check only upon request) ($28 each)

Pending

SOLD!! - 1 x Zalman 5.1 surround sound gaming Headphones - VERY cool awesome sound, kinda clunky, but hey, they have 3 speakers in each earphone! - light use - [$35shipped]

- 1 x Gateway 15inch LCD - I don't have specs on this, but ive been using it with my X360 for the last few months, and it looks good to me. [$120 shipped)

Sold - 2 x Netgear FS116 16 port ethernet (10/100) switches (blue in pic)

bump for my favorite joystick of all time (x-45). Wish I had the $$ to get another one since I wore mine out from use (and it's quite a solid joystick!). I loved that things.... want to trade it for a logitech wireless joystick? :D

The X-45 is a very solid joystick. I love it but I've finally come to terms with the fact that I totally fail at playing slight sims.... :(

Bump haha

Bump for you. Throw in the deodorant...you might have more folks interested! (LOL!)
-Ghent

Ghent915 said:
Bump for you. Throw in the deodorant...you might have more folks interested! (LOL!)
-Ghent

Haha believe it or not, I use the deoderant for things other than propping up PSP boxes for pictures.....

But I guess if there is enough interest... Id consider parting with it.
It has a clean, masculine scent and potent stench fighting qualities.

Also, Price Drops in red.

If you are interested in trading it for anything in this thread (maybe plus a bit of cash), please let me know.
Thanks!

BuMP cause YOU'RE the one that bought the g15 from my friend francis! :mad: i was gonna get that like a week after he said he sold it!

lol, no worries :D :p

*edit* got any routers, not switches? or are they the same thing?

Routers and switches are not the same things.
A router, on the most basic level directs traffic between different computers on a network.
A switch only connects the computers together: it does not direct any traffic.

You can hook any number of switches up to a single router and have that router direct all the traffic.

I do have a 4 port linksys router (non wireless) that I would sell for $15.

AC!D-RXN said:
Routers and switches are not the same things.
A router, on the most basic level directs traffic between different computers on a network.
A switch only connects the computers together: it does not direct any traffic.

You can hook any number of switches up to a single router and have that router direct all the traffic.

I do have a 4 port linksys router (non wireless) that I would sell for $15.

Dude, Wii's tomorrow morning! You know, right?

Call me if you wanna roll. Me and Waraxa are hitting up BB around 7am.

Oh yeah..bump!

bump for you and YGPM. I'll take one of the Netgear switches. Thanks

Back