FS/FT: netbook, mATX 775 mobo, cases, video card, etc.

Oh4Sh0

2[H]4U
I have a bunch of misc items FS:
edit: Red Items = Sold.

Asus 900a eee laptop. It's white, comes with a sleeve case. has a 1.6ghz Atom, 4gb SSD, 1gb ram, 8.9" lcd, etc. Got it from mwave for $179+ship, not using it much. $140 shipped, or offer something for trade.

EVGA 630i mATX board. Has 2 ddr2 slots, s775, integrated audio, 4x rear usb's, 2 pci slots, and one pci-e. Don't have the model number off the top of my head. I believe it has nvidia 7050 or 7100 integrated video as well. Was in my ultra fly sff case. $40

MSI 8800gt - was in my sff case. 512mb dual slot card with a "Zalman" branded heatpipe cooler attached. $65

CM Mystique - Case is a bit old, one of the USB ports on the top is missing it's header cover/pins are bent, and there are plenty of wear marks/scratches/scuffs/etc. $25
edit: This case is actually in a lot better shape than I thought.

Ultra Micro Fly - Gray sff Case w/ handle, also comes with an "Evil Inside" Window Applique on the top window. Windows have a fair amount of scratches. (see pics) $50

Kingwin 3 bay (2x5.25") hot swap SATA HDD enclosure - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817990003. One of the fans is a little noisy and one of the 'clips' broke off a small piece of plastic. Top of the unit has scratched paint from being squeezed inside of a case, but is not visible in use. It works fine. $30

Prices are firm, and include shipping. I will add some more stuff later. I have plenty of heat/ebay feedback as well. Oh4Sh0/furious02.
Interested in trades for: psu, Verizon Phone, large hdd's.

Last edited:
im interested in the 630i but i would like to know the details first. is it the 7100 or 7150?

^^ someone buy the mystique. Figuring it's like $15 for me to ship it, you're getting a case in good shape with two big fans for $15.

Last edited:
What size PSUs you looking for? I have 3 lieing around I'm not useing (and would love to trade down the price on that EEE)

bump, please don't offer me a used toothbrush, your sister's tampon and a shoelace for the eee laptop.

bump, please don't offer me a used toothbrush, your sister's tampon and a shoelace for the eee laptop.

o_O

you know I was concerned about the users on this form before...

Now I'm downright worried... I KNOW I'm only letting people ship to my PO box now! (;) lol)

is the netbook still available? I have plenty of stuff I am willing to trade, check my tread recently posted

bump -- didn't see anything I was interested in, but thanks.

Maybe the laptop was priced too high. Dropped another ~$10.

Last edited:
Just noticed your looking for a verizon phone. Would you be interested in a silver V3m Razr? I have one I'm looking to get rid of, has all documentation + support CD and is in EXCELLENT condition (1 scratch on battery cover, 2 on back plate, and a few superficial scratches on the external LCD's plastic (does not affect visibility, only visible when the light hits it right. Inside there is a scuff on the center "menu" button. Includes brand new batter + original battery that holds a lesser capacity...

Just noticed your looking for a verizon phone. Would you be interested in a silver V3m Razr? I have one I'm looking to get rid of, has all documentation + support CD and is in EXCELLENT condition (1 scratch on battery cover, 2 on back plate, and a few superficial scratches on the external LCD's plastic (does not affect visibility, only visible when the light hits it right. Inside there is a scuff on the center "menu" button. Includes brand new batter + original battery that holds a lesser capacity...

bump, only lookin fer smartphones, sorry I didn't make that clear.

Back