FS/FT Modded xbox, P4 1.6 ghz , & More

PRICES LOWERED!!!

Heres some stuff Im trying to sell. All items Sold as is! No returns! All prices do not include shipping. I have no means of testing items, except the modded xbox.
Im looking to get rid of my modded xbox its got a X2.3 pro chip with 120gig HDD professionally installed. Its half skinned with a silver skin. Multiple dashboards (regular Microsoft one,Avalaunch, mXm, Nexgen, UnleashX, and tHc lite. Comes with Xbox media center and tons and tons more. Pretty much any program/app you can think of. You can back up all your games and dvds to it also, which comes in very handy. If your interested shoot me a pm or IM me at i8xdep. This system has lots of stuff. Comes with a chip on/off switch, You cannot use this on xbox live unless you wanna do what you gotta do(workaround that i would no nothing about). ;) I left the chip on and had it set to auto connect to live and got kicked, stupid i know.

Just because I have to put a price $200.00. If your interested we can play with the price a little just lemme know!

*Also got original xbox hdd for 10 + shipping

user_online.gif

Im open to all offers!
Still looking for a good cpu/MB combo

3-ps2 controllers @ 10.00 each
ps2 vertical stand with game-holder @ 5.00
ps2 USB headset w/mic(barely used)@ 15.00

*P4 1.6ghz @ 15+shipping

*Bart Simpson SkateBoard @ 30.00

Trade wise:
*good motherboard/cpu combo
*lcd
*anything cool, lemme know what you got

Thanks for lookin [H] Members.

just curious because I seriously dont know but is that bart simpson board seriously worth $75 or is that some kind of joke .... I have 2 of them in the garage I think.

I dunno, man i just put a price if you had 20 bucks + shipping it could be yours. Sentimental value accounts for lot:cool:

Back