FS/FT: Mobos, Games, Controllers, CPUs, PS1 & more

lukepb

Limp Gawd
Greetings,
I have a few things I am trying to clear out either by selling or in a partial trade. I’ll be updating the list as I dig out more items. :)

For partial trades, I am interested in a cheap Duron/Athlon Socket A 650 up 900MHz processor, Socket A motherboard that supports PC133 RAM and either a scanner or all-in-one printer. If you have any of these FS/FT please let me know!

Hardware:
1. 700MHz AMD Duron Socket A w/ KWi HSF, CPU Shim and used tube of Artic Silver II.
SOLD! (MazingHL)

2. EPox 8KTA3 Socket A ATX motherboard – Duron & Athlon CPU’s (200/266MHz FSB, 600MHz to 1.2GHz). 1x AGP4x, 4x USB, 1x ISA, 6x PCI – Supports PC133 SDRAM up to 1.5GB -retail box, was working when upgraded to MSI, hasn’t been tested since.
SOLD! (StarTrek4U)

3. AMD K6-2/300 3DNow! CPU with Coolermaster HSF with SiS Motherboard.

SiS 5598 chipset, onboard 4MB shared video, 3x PCI, 3x ISA –2x 168-Pin DIMMS for SDRAM, pulled from a HP Pavilion 6343.
$14 shipped!

4. Intel Celeron 466MHz CPU with Heatsink
TRADED!

5. 3x 64MB 100MHz SDRAM 168-Pin DIMM and 1x 32MB 66MHz SDRAM 168-Pin DIMM.
SOLD! (MazingHL)

6. 4x 3.5-inch Floppy Drives (in both beige and grey)
$5 shipped each plus shipping or $15 shipped for all

7. AMD K-6 233ANR CPU and PortGear Xircom 4 Port PCI USB card, not tested.
$6 shipped

8. 4x Socket 7 CPU Coolers, 1x Generic 80mm case fan and 1x Quiet Panaflo 80mm case fan -case fans have bare leads.
$6 shipped

9. Aluminum Hard Disk Driver Cooler with 2 Ball Bearing Cooling Fans, like new - Purchased to install for a client but the hard drive slot was not compliant.
$8

10. 2/3PT Firewire PCI card, like new (OEM)
SOLD! (hellzassasin)

11. LankCom PCI Network Card (OEM)
$5 shipped

12. AOpen 310C 10/100Mbps Low Profile PCI NIC, retail box with drivers. Purchased for a client but went with onboard Ethernet instead.
$10 shipped

Software:
1. Soldier of Fortune: Double Helix w/ box and manuals
SOLD! (misan-thrope)

2. Vietnam 2: Special Assignment w/ manuals
TRADED!

3. Red Faction with Prima Strategy Guide
TRADED!

4. Norton System Works 2000 v3.0 for Win95/98, includes System Works CD, documentation and Anti-Virus CD
SOLD! (MazingHL)

5. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell with original manual/box - Like new!
TRADED!

6. Deadly Dozen w/ manuals and box
$7 shipped

Peripherals:
1. Visioneer Strobe Pro Scanner -not tested
SOLD

2. MS Sidewinder Precision Pro Joystick (Game port)
SOLD!

3. MS Sidewinder Gamepad w/ manuals (USB), like new
$15 shipped

4. Epson Stylus Printer (USB and LTP ports) 740Color -works great, comes with manual and USB cable.
SOLD

Playstation One (PS1 small version):
A little over a year old and has hardly been used. All original packaging. Includes Spec: Ops, MotoCross, extra memory card, one shock controller.
SOLD!

All shipping will be with confirmation via USPS within the US unless noted otherwise. Please feel free to e-mail or PM and pictures can be provided if needed.

Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=25938
EBay: kycomp84
I prefer PayPal (verified and confirmed)
I will ship first to established buyers.

Thanks for reading and bumps are appreciated!

Take care,
Luke
[email protected]

Lowered prices and wttf list... Added like new Belkin 4 Port USB Hub.

^ Any reasonable offers (sales or partial trades) will be considered :D

Bump...

Who does one need to contact regarding changing the title of a thread? :)

All offers welcome! :D

Just to update the top thread, I am also looking for a 256MB or 512MB stick of PC133 SDRAM or DDR 266MHz and a CDR/W drive. :)

Thanks for looking!

Back