FS/FT: Make offers for my rig!

B. W.

2[H]4U
Summary:
I'm just testing the waters to see if anyone's interested in my current rig. What I'm interested in doing is selling or trading my system for a mid-range Mac (mini), in hopes of having everything in a smaller form factor.

Realistically, I wouldn't bet on anything happening, but there's no harm in trying. This is not set in stone, so if I don't have any offers, I'll just keep the thing.

My system:
Case: Thermaltake Soprano Dx
Motherboard: Asus P5N-E
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6300 (OEM, with Thermaltake heatsink)
Ram: Kingston 2GB HyperX PC2-9200
Video card: eVGA 7800 GT
Power supply: OCZ EvoStream 600W
Hard drives: 320GB (ST3320620AS), 250GB (WD2500KS)
Optical drives: Lite-On and NEC DVD-RWs
No operating system

Price: $820 OBO

If this system is sold, I would like to order my new system or have time to back up my data. If I can get a trade, I'd like to be able to have the new system first (I might be able to lower the price) so I can put what I need on it). I have ~120GB of data to back up.

Information:
Heatware: B. W. (18-0-0 of this post)
Preferred payment: Non-CC PayPal

How do you get 18 heatware without bothering to read forum rules?

edit: Nevermind, see the price. Still not a healthy post. Good luck with your sale.

What do you mean by that?

"Estimated worth: $820" does not really constitute a selling price, kinda borderline is what he is meaning I think. just let us know what you would like to get and leave it open to offers. say it something like. "$450 or best offer" make you offer something reasonable. this rule is only to stop people from basicly holding a silent auction on the goods, this aint E-Bay, its more like a Virtual Garage Sale.

"Estimated worth: $820" does not really constitute a selling price, kinda borderline is what he is meaning I think. just let us know what you would like to get and leave it open to offers. say it something like. "$450 or best offer" make you offer something reasonable. this rule is only to stop people from basicly holding a silent auction on the goods, this aint E-Bay, its more like a Virtual Garage Sale.
I don't mean to make people go over the price I gave. I used the word "estimated" because I took the prices for the parts I've been seeing online and lowered them, because this is obviously a used system. If I decide to let go of it, I'll take the best offer. Holding on action was not part of my intentions.

I'd like to avoid parting because there's no guaranty everything will be sold.

I'll upload pictures in a bit.

Edit: Pictures are up.

Il give you a bump for the motherboard. Had the same one in my last build, loved it. This build is hurt by the weak video card or else I might consider purchasing it.

Back