FS/FT: Mac mini, 4gb Nano

markt435

Supreme [H]ardness
Due to my going into the USAF soon I figure I'd get rid of these now before I leave.

Mac Mini specs are in my sig. Comes with Apple Keyboard and mouse. Also includes Tiger and iWork 05 (which I stopped using after I got my hands on Office 04) Has a black vinyl skin on it...sorry...I got tired of all the whiteness of Apple products. Also has a USB hub attached to the top. Its powered by a wall plug so its good to go.

$425 shipped I do not want any trades. Thanks

Then I have an iPod Nano, Black 4gb. It is scratched up as I bought it when it came out and there were no cases out for it. But I have it in a black ezSkin and it has palm pda screen protectors cut to fit on it. Batt life is still around the 14 hours its supposed to be. I'll also include the AC adaptor with it.

SOLD

I take paypal...
Heat: markt435 19-0-0
Email: markt435 at verizon dot net
Thanks for looking and please bump. If you want pics I'll get them for you.

Bump for an excellent trader, an honest, decent guy and someone who knows how to pack things properly.
GL in the USAF bud.

i keep getting offers but no one finishes up with them? sigh...i need to sell these within the week. bump...prices are now FIRM. i will not lower them anymore.

markt435 said:
i keep getting offers but no one finishes up with them? sigh...i need to sell these within the week. bump...prices are now FIRM. i will not lower them anymore.

bump, email sent!

Back