FS/FT M73 Tiny's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozarkboy

[H]ard|Gawd
All SOLD, thanks everyone!!

I have 1 of these, computers are basically new with lots of warranty left on all three, good until 2018. The keyboard and mouse have been used already. So basically you will get a M73 tiny pc, wireless antenna, power adapter and upright adapter(plastic piece to keep it upright). These come with Windows 10, they was upgraded from 8.1 Pro.

The only trade that I would really be interested in is a Iphone 6 for my wife. Otherwise, hit me up, never know.

Description from Newegg

Lets start at 300$ apiece

Thanks for looking!!

My Heat

Last edited:
I have a unopened xbox one without the games coupons which i gave to my buddy. ill trade it straight up for one of your Tiny's if I can use a display port to hdmi converter. I need a HTPC. Let me know if this works for you. I have a perfect heatware. 45-0-0 or something like that.

After much debating with myself if I need one of these or not (which I really don't), I decided to buy this from you.
Granted the "description from newegg" are the exact specs of this unit, of course with Win8Pro instead of Win7Pro?

I will likely be out of pocket till early ass Saturday morning but you can PM me and I will reply when I get to a pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back