FS/FT - Lots O' Stuff on the Cheap

SpangeMonkee

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, I'm clearing out all the old stuff. Some of this stuff was gonna be built in to some kinda massive folding machine, but with another kid on the way, I don't see how the build is gonna ever happen. I do have an iMac that I need to get running for my daughter, but I need an OS.

It's all very well priced, if you don't think so, PM me. If you want pics, let me know. I will post some.

I'm looking for:

Mac OSX Original CD/DVD (don't care which version)
Mac OS 9 Original CD (again, version doesn't matter)

I have for sale:

[$5+shipping]
11 hacker quaterly mags. 9 2600 issues and 2 Blacklisted!411 issues.
2600 issues -> Summer '94 (no cover), Autumn '94Summer '95, Winter '95, Spring '96, Summer '96, Winter '96, Spring '97, Spring '98
Blacklisted!411 issues -> August '96, April '97

[$1+shipping]
Palm m100 replacement faceplate (black)

[$60+shipping]
Shure SM58 Mic with 18' Cord. It has been used once. Maybe twice. In original box with documentation, bag and receipt. The cord is in practically new as well and has only been used with this mic. I put it in a nylon zip bag to keep it together. This mic will cost you about $100 off the shelf and is prolly the best bang for your buck. It's a great general purpose mic. If you have a band and don't have one of these, you are sadly missing out.

[$10+shipping]
Mic stand. Straight stand. Big, heavy base and adjustable height. Has mic clip. Barely used.

[cost of shipping]
Kingston 8MB DRAM memory for old laptops. KTT-4400SX/8

[$5+shipping]
Chinese calligraphy set. Case, 5 brushes, brush rest, solid ink, soap stone signet stamp (uncarved), red wax in porcelein jar, porceline ink bowl and stone ink pad. Barely used.

TAKEN
AMD 64 3000+ Socket 754 CPU - Dead.

[$5+shipping]
Linksys 10/100 5-Port hub. Used, in original box with all materials

[$2+shipping]
Toshiba 40X CD-ROM

[$3+shipping]
Acer 4x4x32 CD-RW

IDE HDs (server farm, ahoy!)
[$5 a piece +shipping]
Quantum Fireball 8.4G
WD Caviar 1.2G
WD Caviar 1.6G
WD Caviar 2.5G
Maxtor 1.6G
Maxtor 2.1G

[cost of shipping]
Two 3.5" Floppy drives

[$5+shipping]
Asus P/I-P55TVP4 mobo with P-133 cpu (overclocked to a whopping 166mhz!!!). PCI and ISA slots. I'll even throw in some memory. How much? A whole box of it. Manual and 200W PSU included. No case.

TAKEN
VisionTek RIVA TNT2 16MB AGP video card.

[cost of shipping]
Warcraft II Manual

[cost of shipping]
75ohm BNC connectors - 3 BNC Ts, 2 BNC terminators, 1 BNC male to BNC male cable (1ft long) and 1 BNC to F adapter

TAKEN
2 junky mics. Not even sure if they work.

[cost of shipping]
USB to PS/2 adapter

[cost of shipping]
235W AT PSU

[cost of shipping]
6' AT Keyboard extension cable

[cost of shipping]
3 PS/2 Male to Male cables (for KVM switch)

[cost of shipping]
2 AT to PS/2 keyboard adapters

[cost of shipping]
2 PS/2 to AT keyboard adapters (yeah, yeah... it doesn't make any sense to have all these adapters.)

[$3+shipping]
Asus P2B98-XV slot 1 mobo. 4 PCI slots 2 ISA onboard agp video (3D Rage Pro) with composite and s-video out. Takes PC-100/133 (3 slots). Takes PII-200 up to PIII 600

[$3+shipping]
PII 400mhz slot 1 cpu with heatsink

[$5+shipping]
PIII 500mhz Slot 1 CPU with heatsink and fan

[$1+shipping]
Soundblaster AWE32 with 8MB ISA (this is my absolutely favorite sound card ever!) edit: changed AWE64 to AWE32 Oops.

[cost of shipping]
6" LP4 to P4 adapter (new, never opened)

[cost of shipping]
4 3-prong power cords. standard cables for a ton of stuff.

[$3+shipping]
Voodoo3 3000 16MB PCI edit: changed AGP to PCI Oops. Got the Voodoo 3 and the TNT2 mixed up.

[cost of shipping]
3COM Etherlink III 10Mbps ISA ethernet card. BNC, RJ-45 and AUI connector pinout.

$50+shipping]
Dual PIII 450 Mobo. This thing is badass. 2 onboard IDE slots, 2 onboard SCSI ports, 1 onboard legacy SCSI. Dual power supply support. 4 PC-133 slots, 6 PCI slots, 1 ISA and 1 AGP. Onboard sound and ethernet. Server grade stuff. Comes with 2 CPUs. It worked the last time I used it. If you are really interested in this, I will test it.

[cost of shipping]
SP-202 Dr. Sampler Manual

[cost of shipping]
Yamaha Band Student - Trombone/Book 1

[cost of shipping]
Standard of Excellence - Comprehensive Band Method - Book 1 / Trombone

[cost of shipping]
Cornet Note Speller

interested in your chinese calligraphy set.. think you can send a pic of the set? Any idea what type of fur is used to make the brushes?

interested in your chinese calligraphy set.. think you can send a pic of the set? Any idea what type of fur is used to make the brushes?

I don't really know much about or why I even have it. I only know that it has been used by looking at it. I have no idea how I ended up with it and my wife is clueless as well. It might say on the box, but I don't speak/read Chinese.

prolly says, "hahah. you buy stupid junk, white man. Hhahaa.. PS/2 to AT to PS/2 adapters."
IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

Back