FS/FT - Lots o HDD's and 2x512mb G.Skill Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
It's cleaning time and I finally convinced the wife to do some upgrades have the following to get rid of. All is obo, offer up a trade is you think you have anything that might be interesting. Specifically looking for a fanless 6200agp with decent S-Video outs. Or a Hauppage PVR150, but I think I'm aiming a little high there. Also looking for a wired or wireless router. Pics are down below, I'll take paypal, cash, MO or even your legal aged daughters. Heatware = pigwalk.

80gb WD Caviar SE WD800JBRTL - NIB, never opened. Will open and DFT upon request.
SOLD!

40gb WD Caviar WD400BB-22 - Few years of use, passes DFT
GONE!

40gb Maxtor D33019 - Dell Pull. Light use, passes DFT
$20 Shipped

30gb Seagate Barracuda ST330013A - Pulled from an older build, few years of use in main machines. Passes DFT.
$20 Shipped

Oldies - If anyone's interested in any of these at all, send me an offer I'll run a DFT to make sure the disk is ok and we'll go from there, sound good?

10.2gb WD Spartan 102AA
3.2gb Seagate ST33232A
3.2gb WD Caviar 23200
853.6mb!!! WD Caviar 2850

and Last but not least, the ram

G.Skill 2x512mb Dual Channel Kit Newegg Link
My old invoice links to the above set, mine is exactly the same spec-wise, just without the heat spreader. They're in my machine right now running 230 @ 2.5-4-4-8 stock voltages. It will go higher, but my cpu is holding it back. YMMV of course. Never added volts to it and never had any problems with it. Killer pair.
SOLD!

The ram's pending. D@mn ram is in demand these days! Still a whole bunch of storage up there though, surprising how much a friggin 40 goes for on the egg! Low ball me on it, I might bite.

Ram's available again! Also willing to trade one of the 40's for a wired or wireless router, daisychaining machines is a bit of a hassle.

I have a linksys BEFSRXX (have to get the model number when I get home) I would be willing to trade for the 40gb WD drive. Still worked great when was last used (boxed up about a 6 months ago and had current firmware updates up to that point (went to wireless).

Bump, memory is out of system already, will have pics up soon.

Bump, yes shipping included and both the Maxtor and WD are still available. Just ran them both through Maxtor Powermax yesterday and all is still well. (Where the hell are all our DFT CD's O_O(. Snap em up guys :)

Wow only a few things left, pick em up and lets close this thread up!

Busy weekend, bump for now. Anyone up for any trades? throw em at me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back