FS/FT: LGA775 PC, Dell 2407WFP monitor, Ergotron arm, Logitech k750. Chicago pickup

JamesL

Gawd
2012-07-30%252017.20.jpeg

I have a few items priced to sell, and for pickup only (60616). Quick rundown of the components on the pc.

Abit ip35-e, Intel e6750 (running stock voltage @ 3.2)
4gb g.skill RAM,
Seasonic x650 gold psu (with extra modular cables & bag.. think it still has a few years warranty left),
swappable HDD bay,
Zalman 9500 cooler
ATI HD3850
all-aluminum Velocity Micro Case (made by Lian Li) (logo is scuffed up, but everything else looks fantastic)
hdd - negotiable.. might format and throw in.. or if i can find a way to keep just the OS on there, I would.

2407WFP revision A.04, no stuck/dead pixels.. working perfectly, looks great. Small nick on the base but otherwise great cosmetic condition.

Logitech k750 solar/wireless keyboard w/ box. Used only for a week(purchased a mac).. still pretty much new.

Ergotron LX monitor arm - (matte silver version).

PC & Monitor combined for $360. Everything including the arm & keyboard for $440.

If interested.. PM me for more information or pictures.
I want to sell this before the 7th.

I also have a sennheiser hd650 and a ton of DIY audio stuff. pm me if you're interested in these too.

Last edited:
Man I really wish I could get that monitor and case. Been looking for that case forever. Bump for you.

Back