FS/FT: Laptop and Digital Camera + some others.

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
Compaq Presario 1245: $200
AMD K6-2 333mhz
160MB Ram
3gb HD
CD-Drive
Network Card
http://www.ti-x.com/camera/
Works great as a cheap travel computer, or as a network controller. Quiet, and quick with Win2000pro.

Kodak DC-290: $225
2.1-3.2MP Digital Camera
Great camera; Comes with battery charger (batteries are long dead but charger works great with others), USB cable to camera, 128MB CF Card (May throw in a 256MB CF card to sweeten the deal). But here's the kicker part anyways: I spent some time finding all of these pieces for this camera because they aren't readily available but; a Lens Adapter for this camera, The Kodak Telephoto Lens, The Kodak Wide Angle Lens, as well as both Kodak Micro Lenses, bags for all of the lenses (except for micros which I store safely. No scratches on any of the lenses, camera works GREAT! Uses 4 AA batteries.

Specs on lenses:
KODAK 37 mm Close-Up Lenses (Micro lenses) The +7 and +10 diopters in this set can be used individually or combined to give you a +17 lens.
KODAK RETINAR 37 mm Wide-Angle Lens Take in nearly twice the field of view compared to your standard camera lens at its widest setting.
KODAK RETINAR 37 mm Telephoto Lens

These lenses also work with these model Kodak Cameras
* DX3900
* DC5000 (series)
* DC290
* DX3600
* DC3400
* DC280
* DX4900
* DC265
* DC260
* DC240
* DC210
* DC120

=====================================
Ok, prices aren't set in stone. I will take trades also. If you want to trade here are a few things I'm looking for:

AMD64 3200+ 1mb cache
AMD64 supporting motherboard
Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb or 256mb(preferably non overclocked)
512 - 1024MB of Corsair XMS PC3200 ram

interestind in the laptop
willing to trade?
edit: other than whats listed /edit

i have for trade:

sony net md minidisk player with everything that came in the box

gamecube (purple)
animal crossing (GC)
wireless controler (GC)
big memcard (GC)

n64 (green clear)
3 controlers (n64)
007 goleneye (n64)
perfect dark (n64)
rumble pack (n64)

gameboy advance (pink)

smaller (10gb and under) hard drives

Hmmm the only thing maybe would be the game cube, but I have no use for one since I'm looking to put together an AMD64 rig using the parts and or cash from selling these things off.

Thanks though

Ok, what's it gonna take. I want to get this stuff sold off so I can HOPEFULLY take a dent out of moving to AMD64. Or even just to get rid of this stuff...

Someones gotta need a good Digital Camera or a Linux laptop or something.

So that's the laptop.

It's in great shape. It will come with Windows 98 SE, 160MB ram, non scratches or bad pixels with the screen. CD drive works, I installed a PCMCIA network card (wired).

It's been running Windows 2000 Pro without any problems at all.

I'll give you $160 shipped for it.
You are welcome to check my HEATWARE and BEEROLOGY (all under alexmack)

Back