FS/FT: L4D2, Defense Grid Steam codes; Gaming Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ike989

[H]ard|Gawd
Howdy to all,
All of my Steam codes are gone. Still have some great gaming mice for sale.

Mionix Naos 3200 - Brand new in box, never used, just arrived but I've decided to just sell it off.
Price: $45 shipped

SteelSeries Ikari Optical - Excellent condition, very well cared for, love this mouse but I need to clean out my collection.
Price: $40 shipped

Ideazon Reaper Edge - Brand new condition, maybe 2 hours of use, very nice up/down button arrangement.
Price: $25 shipped

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 - Brand new condition. It was on sale so I picked up after hearing so many positive reviews. I'm a claw grip user and this is a bit too big for me.
Price: $23 shipped

Microsoft Sidewinder X5 - Excellent condition, great budget gaming mouse, vertical side buttons are awesome. The ergonomics are quite nice.
Price: $25 shipped

Left 4 Dead 2 sent as Steam Gift - $9
1 sold to sttubs
1 sold to cold_steel
1 sold to Nomad
2 sold to neonardo

Defense Grid: The Awakening sent as Steam Gift - $3
1 sold to AdvanSuper
1 sold to sonofander
1 sold to Teecee
1 sold to Rooble91
1 sold to nxcess
1 gifted to a friend
1 sold to XpediencY
1 sold to computergeek485
1 sold to impactfactor (It was a photo finish with Lamont but impact had his money sent first. Refund issued to Lamont.)

Trades: Sharkoon Fireglider; Logitech G9x, G9, G500, G3, MX518, offers

My policies:
  • I always do some sort of ID verification: usually name and address, and occasionally a quick phone call. Don't be offended or freaked out. It keeps my trades honest.
  • My prices are shipped via USPS to the lower 48 states only. If anyone else is interested, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Please note that I accept non-CC Paypal only. If a CC payment is sent, it will be refused. Please PM me so we can reach an agreement prior to payment.
  • Bumps are returned.
  • I ship the items as shown or described, so boxes/paperwork are not included unless noted or agreed upon. All items are well packaged for safe transport.
  • You must pay me in a timely manner. If I don't hear from you for an extended period of time, I reserve the right to sell to someone else without notice.

Thanks,
ike989
Heat: 87
[H]ard OCP's Established Traders

Last edited:
hey, the moderator Oldie was looking for cheap steam codes for a [H] holiday giveaway.

Bump.

I copy of Defense Grid is pending. No payment received on the L4D2 copies yet. So technically they are available.

3 more copies of Defense Grid are pending.

3 copies of Left 4 Dead 2 are completely available. None of the previously interested parties has sent the money.

bump

Last edited:
I'm also selling gaming mice and will do combo discount pricing. ;)

bump

Another copy of Defense Grid has been sold. Still have more and L4D2 codes available.

bump

1 copy of L4D2 sold and 1 copy of Defense Grid gifted to a friend.

Still have more available. bump

1 more copy of Defense Grid is pending.

And someone buy or trade me for my mice.

Do you need a copy of TF2 at all? I was hoping we could trade games.

Do you need a copy of TF2 at all? I was hoping we could trade games.

1:2457324_tf2.png

Sorry cvinh, I'm already highly addicted to TF2 as you can see.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back