FS/FT: iRiver H320 20Gb Mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catboxer

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello,

I bought this player a few weeks ago and I haven’t really used it at all, so I thought I'd let it go.
It is essentially brand new. I have the box, cables, ear buds, and all other accessories still in their bags. I've only charged the player and put a few albums on it to tinker with it. I will remove the mp3s before I ship it out.

**Price drop**
Asking price: $270 Shipped Paypal non CC preferred. !!!!SOLD!!!!
Trades I'd be interested in: Any 6800GT. I'd be willing to throw in some cash as well.
Refs: Heat = Catboxer Ebay: Spblank17
Email: Jm2u @ SIU . EDU

You can also reach me by PM.

Welcome to Locktown, population: This thread.

Testimonial bump: iRiver doesn't make junk, I've had an IGP-100 for about a year now and it's good stuff.

Catboxer said:
Hello,

I bought this player a few weeks ago and I haven’t really used it at all, so I thought I'd let it go.
It is essentially brand new. I have the box, cables, ear buds, and all other accessories still in their bags. I've only charged the player and put a few albums on it to tinker with it. I will remove the mp3s before I ship it out.

Asking price: $280 Shipped Paypal non CC preferred.
Trades I'd be interested in: Any 6800GT. I'd be willing to throw in some cash as well.
Refs: Heat = Catboxer Ebay: Spblank17
Email: Jm2u @ SIU . EDU

You can also reach me by PM.
bump for a great mp3 player! I couldn't live without mine.
I like playing videos on mine and watching all the iPoders go "whoa... that's cool. I wish I had one"
:eek:

Any chance of knocking the price down a bit?

BestBuy is currently clearing these out for $269...

BestBuy is currently clearing these out for $269...

IF you can find one at a best buy, this is before Tax brings you up to 289. (in IL) I will see if there are any takers as it stands. This is going to cost me 8-10 bucks to ship insured USPS.

If I can't find one at a bestbuy by Sunday I'll be interested in buying this.

I will buy the iRiver...... I also have an ipod and pocket pc for trade or to sell........how much total and how quick can you get it to PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back