FS/FT iPhone, itouch, PSP, Network drive, Dell XPS laptop, Nokia 3600.

DN

Limp Gawd
XPS M1530: + charger. A few scratchs on the back, and a couple of dents on the bottom of the keyboard (PM for pics). T7500 2.20GHz, 3gigs ram, Nvidia Geforce 8600m Gt graphics card, 300gb harddrive. (Battery only holds charge for 15-30mins, costs 40$ to get a new one). 500$.
Network storage drive: D-Link DNS-323, 9.5/10 condition, comes with box & everythin. (No harddrives, I have a spare 1tb drive, will add for extra $$$). 150$

PSP 2000: Silver, like new, (hair like scratches on the umd cover). USB cable/charger/silicon case. TA-085 Motherboard. 190$ (Won't go a penny lower, I'm not even 100% sure I wanna sell it).
Nokia 3600 Slide: Small dent on the lower corner, hairlike scratches on the screen. 7.5/10. Box & everything. Unlocked. 90$

Also got a black DS lite With M3 card. and a BB bold 9000.

Trades: Offer, I'll consider anything really. You ship first, unless you have alot of "trade" feedback.
Prices: Include paypal fees, but not shipping fees.

Last edited:
TTT, the iphone is pending a trade. 99% gone. Everythin else is still there, OBO. Want this stuff gone before March. (Feb is a 28 day month, hurry the f*** up. ... jk).

Edit:

iPhone is gone.
itouch is gone.

I think I want to keep the PSP, I love that thing, but I might have another one for sale (I will so PM if you want it).
The Laptop, NAS drive and Nokia Slide are still there. No offers yet.

Last edited:
Back