FS/FT: iPhone 4, MSI Big Bang Xpower, 5-bay external RAID, AMD Quad-FX combo + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
First things first. I work with people in the order I receive PMs in, dibs mean nothing. I ship to the ConUS so if that doesn't apply to you but you absolutely must have one of my items PM me and we will discuss it. I accept Paypal primarily but if you must I can also take Amazon Payments.

Heat 100-0-0
eBay

If you don't like my price or you have something in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER! The worst I can do is turn you down.

WTS:

-Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Size Tower-

I bought this from Newegg right after they came out and it's been a fun case to use and the potential for hiding wiring is almost as enormous as the case itself is. The case is in overall good condition, I'd say 7.5/10 after it's been cleaned up and dusted. There are a couple of known blemishes on the top of the case where I had rested a mATX case and didn't realize it would scratch but these are fairly easily covered up if you so desire.

I have almost all of the original parts and I even have an extra hotswap drive tray. I still have the original box as well which is what it would ship in. The watercooling parts in the pictures are NOT included and will be removed before I ship the case.

Pics 1 2 3 4 5 6

Looking for $150 + shipping!

-MSI Big Bang Xpower X58 Motherboard-

I bought the original Big Bang Xpower from Newegg in October of 2010 and recently had to RMA it. MSI swapped it for another board that looks to be brand new so that's what I'm selling. I still have the original box and most of the accessories including the OC Dashboard but ask if there's something specific you want to make sure is included. Warranty for MSI is based off of serial number so it will transfer, obviously.

Looking for $180 shipped!

-Sans Digital TowerRAID TR5M1 5-bay External RAID Enclosure-

I bought this in December of 2009 from Newegg and it's worked extremely well the entire time I've had it. It supports RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 5+spare, spanning and JBOD and I haven't had a single problem with it since I bought it. All 5 bays are hotswap and slide in and out easily and generally this is just a nice little unit to add expandability when you need it.

It comes with the original box and PCIe 1x e-SATA card that supports port replication that you use to plug it in, which supports two of these boxes at once.

Looking for $100 shipped!

-AMD Quad FX Combo-

Bundle consists of:
1. Asus L1N64SLI-WS
2. Dual AMD FX-74
3. 4x1gb DDR2 *don't remember if it was 667 or 800*

I bought this from Uberbob102000 earlier this year intending to build a server around this but space/heat limitations left me combining my server into my primary rig again. This thing may be a bit old but it's got a great selection of expansion slots and TWELVE onboard SATA2 ports which makes for a really easy and cheap start to a fileserver!

I didn't get the chance to do any intensive testing, just short rounds of memtest and Prime95 x64 while I was working on other things. It loaded Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Server 2008 R2 and Windows Home Server just fine but I am selling it AS-IS because I have not fully tested it.

Pic 1 Pic 2

Looking for $130 shipped OBO!

-SOLD-
AT&T iPhone 4 16gb
Western Digital 160gb 2.5" Scorpio Blue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back