FS/FT: HyperX, joystick, DVDs, games

Elepsis

Limp Gawd
So, I have some things for sale. Here are a few general comments:
- I welcome all offers. The worst that can happen is me saying no, right?
- There is a list of trades at the bottom of the page.
- I have Beerology and Heatware under Elepsis.
- You can contact me at ak [at] elepsis.org.

Now, the items:
- Kingston HyperX KHX3200A 1x512mb RAM - $66 shipped - SOLD
Used for approximately a year; I upgraded to a gig of cheaper ram and so am looking to sell this stick. Never overclocked.

- Philips Acoustic Edge 5.1 sound card - $25 shipped
Includes the card as well as the two dongles it uses.

- Linksys Instant Wireless v2.5 PCMCIA 802.11b card - $20 shipped - SOLD
This is the older version of the card that works well with Linux (uses the Prism v2.5 chipset). Did not test on Mac.

- Saitek Cyborg Gold USB Joystick - $32 shipped (I guesstimate $7 for shipping via priority mail)
Just the joystick; no box, manual, or software. The drivers are available from the Saitek website, though, and I'll burn them to a CD if you request it. The condition of the joystick is pretty good.

PlayStation 2 games:
$9 each or both for $16 shipped (price drop)
- Grandia II
- Devil May Cry (Greatest hits edition)

DVDs:
$8 shipped each, or take both for $15 shipped
- Jakob the Liar
- William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Legend, Ultimate Edition - $9 SOLD

Textbooks:
- Understanding Physics, parts 1 and 3 (paperback) - $55 shipped Media Mail
By Caren Cummings, Priscilla W. Laws, Edward F. Redish, Patrick J. Cooney.
Excellent condition, hardly ever used (part 3 pretty much not at all...). Very well-written books though, with simple explanations and lots of exercises.

- Logic and Computer Design Fundamentals 2nd ed. Updated - $15 shipped Media Mail
By M. Morris Mano and Charles R. Kime.
Also almost never used; about 10 pages in the whole thing have highlighting, and aside from that it's perfect. Most classes are asking for the 3rd edition now, but most profs will take this edition as well.

Trades I'm interested in:
- PS2/PS1 RPG games
- DVDs
- DVD burner (NEC or Pioneer preferred)

Sorry, I'm only interested in RPG games at the moment. Thanks for the bump, though!

I'm not sure what you mean by "how advanced." It's intended to be used in an introductory college-level physics course. It is a calculus-based textbook, and it was one of the books considered (but not selected) by Georgia Tech for its introductory physics courses. I bought it on a personal recommendation from my professor, who said he liked it much better than the book that actually wound up being selected.

Back