HP Folio 13-2000 Ultrabook:
Intel i5-2467 1.60 GHz
4GB RAM
120GB Crucial M500 SSD - Brand new SSD, only about 2 hours on it from install and updates
Fresh image of Win7 Professional - COA sticker is included
This is a great little laptop I used mainly for travel and web browsing. I am building a gaming PC and need the money to offset some of the cost. The only issue with it is when I replaced the SSD, two of the corner grommets were messed up, so the screws just spin and don't screw in when you try. One of the pictures shows the empty screw holes. It doesn't affect the appearance or functionality of the laptop, just wanted to include everything.
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/bHuNF
Price: SOLD!
Trade offers are welcome. Looking for a GPU to complete the build, so that would be the most preferable trade.
Heatware and Beerology are under SDyar, eBay feedback under sdyar0729.
Any questions feel free to ask!
Intel i5-2467 1.60 GHz
4GB RAM
120GB Crucial M500 SSD - Brand new SSD, only about 2 hours on it from install and updates
Fresh image of Win7 Professional - COA sticker is included
This is a great little laptop I used mainly for travel and web browsing. I am building a gaming PC and need the money to offset some of the cost. The only issue with it is when I replaced the SSD, two of the corner grommets were messed up, so the screws just spin and don't screw in when you try. One of the pictures shows the empty screw holes. It doesn't affect the appearance or functionality of the laptop, just wanted to include everything.
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/bHuNF
Price: SOLD!
Trade offers are welcome. Looking for a GPU to complete the build, so that would be the most preferable trade.
Heatware and Beerology are under SDyar, eBay feedback under sdyar0729.
Any questions feel free to ask!
Last edited: