FS/FT - HP DV6-2190US - Core i7 Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Christmas is fast approaching and I could use some extra $$ towards stuff for the kids/wife. So decided to sell my laptop. I've had it for just over a year, and it has maybe 40 hours total use on it. I bought it for work, then 2 weeks later they stopped letting us bring them to work, and it pretty much sits under my desk at home.

Specs:

Intel Core i7-720QM processor with 1.60GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.80GHz
4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM) (expandable to 8 GB)
500GB (7200RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)
LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
15.6" Diagonal High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display (1366x768)
Nvidia GeForce GT 230M with up to 2815MB

Comes with original box + laptop bag, no Windows Disc though, but I did upgrade it to Ultimate x64 instead of Home Premium.

Interested in $$ or trade or a combination of $$ + trade

Items for trade that I am interested in:
Kindle Fire
Asus Transformer
iPad 2
PlayStation 3
Nintendo 3DS
Any good tablets

Looks like WalMart has it new for $900 - Paid $1200 for it new - hoping for $600-$650 + Shipping - but open to offers, like trade + cash or trade -

Pm me for any questions or details. The laptop itself is in perfect condition except for some of the silver is rubbing off on the bottom left corner right above the activity led lights. Has had very little use so there's no scratches or any other cosmetic damage at all.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions, below is a link to the specs:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...ry&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=4121239

Last edited:
answered a couple of pm's still here for offers though...open to trades guys pm me!

Dropped price too..

Last edited:
Any more interest in this?

Just did a fresh install of win 7 ultimate, and made a restore disc, and put full office 2007 suite and adobe cs5 master suite on there too...

Possibly pending on a PS3 + Cash deal...will still entertain other offers for now too while I wait to hear back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back