CONTACT INFORMATION
EMAIL (nonfree and free)= tong6998@verizon.net OR tong6998@hotmail.com
aim:tong6998
msn:tong6998@hotmail.com
if you contact me thru aim or msn and it says i'm away just leave me a msg. a lot of the times i'm actualy there.
================================================================
Ok looking to trade my MSI 6600gt 128mb agp with VIVO for an equal card that's pci-e, basicly another 6600gt but it's pci-e instead. I'd trade up but i'm water cooling atm and don't want to buy a new waterblock, the block i have will do the 6600 but nothign above it, it will also do the x800 series cards, but i have to disassemble it to remove the 6600 adapter plate. I'd rather avoid draining the loop in the new pc again. Would be willing to toss a few more $ if it had 256 meggs of ram / and or ramsinks already installed. Doesn't necessarily have to have VIVO at all.
The one I have is the following:
MSI 6600gt 128mb AGP with VIVO
The card was purchased on 9/6/2005 (remeber that cause that's the day my 9800pro died) and is still under waranty, unfortunately I do not have the box or any of the stuff that came with it.
Card has never been overclocked because it ran on air (new one will be going in new system taht is watercooled).
I would like you to ship first as i do have another system but it has no video card (hence the trade) and i don't have another agp for backup, but i know it probably won't happen so....
Prices do not include shipping, shipping is to the Continental US only.
Payment method: paypal
Shipping method: USPS priority with Delivery Confirmation
References are in my sig, feel free to pm or email me for any questions.
EMAIL (nonfree and free)= tong6998@verizon.net OR tong6998@hotmail.com
aim:tong6998
msn:tong6998@hotmail.com
if you contact me thru aim or msn and it says i'm away just leave me a msg. a lot of the times i'm actualy there.
================================================================
Ok looking to trade my MSI 6600gt 128mb agp with VIVO for an equal card that's pci-e, basicly another 6600gt but it's pci-e instead. I'd trade up but i'm water cooling atm and don't want to buy a new waterblock, the block i have will do the 6600 but nothign above it, it will also do the x800 series cards, but i have to disassemble it to remove the 6600 adapter plate. I'd rather avoid draining the loop in the new pc again. Would be willing to toss a few more $ if it had 256 meggs of ram / and or ramsinks already installed. Doesn't necessarily have to have VIVO at all.
The one I have is the following:
MSI 6600gt 128mb AGP with VIVO
The card was purchased on 9/6/2005 (remeber that cause that's the day my 9800pro died) and is still under waranty, unfortunately I do not have the box or any of the stuff that came with it.
Card has never been overclocked because it ran on air (new one will be going in new system taht is watercooled).
I would like you to ship first as i do have another system but it has no video card (hence the trade) and i don't have another agp for backup, but i know it probably won't happen so....
Prices do not include shipping, shipping is to the Continental US only.
Payment method: paypal
Shipping method: USPS priority with Delivery Confirmation
References are in my sig, feel free to pm or email me for any questions.