FS/FT: GF6600GT AGP, GF6800NU OC AGP WTB/TF A64 939

Unperson

[H]ard|Gawd
I have the following cards for sale:

1. XFX GF 6600 GT AGP video. 128MB Video RAM. Dual DVI ports. Used for about 7 months, treated very well, hardly OC'd at all (mostly just to test, gets ~550 core 1100 RAM in tests). Includes DVI to AGP adapters for those using analog monitors.
old!

2. BFG GF 6800 NU OC AGP video. 128MB Video RAM. 1 AGP / 1 DVI. Purchased from [H] member SaViOr, picked up on the X800XL deal at BB just after we sealed the deal so I am not using this card. Unlocks to 16 pipes. $165 shipped USPS Priority.

I put this card trough its paces on 8/17 and here were the results (used nVidia auto OC and adjusted to ensure no artifacts):

12x5 pipes: Stable @ at least 376 MHz core / 776 MHz RAM
12x6 pipes: Stable @ at least 382 MHz core / 765 MHz RAM
16x6 pipes: Will not OC, stable with no artifacts at stock (350 core, 700 RAM)

I would like to buy the following item(s):

1. Athlon 64 939 CPU. Preferrably something under $200 that will OC well. Maybe a good 3000+ or slightly higher? AMD retail warranty and a heatsink (stock or aftermarket) would also be nice.

2. Zalman CNPS7000B-ALCU heatsink. Preferrably the one w/o lights. This is the 92mm one, not the 120mm. Needs all mounting hardware for A64 939.ought!

Please PM me if you wish to make an offer. umps appreciated. Also, you may contact me at: pyromaneyakk @t covad d0t net

Evening ump
Please PM me if you're interested at all, even if you want to change the price or have a slightly different heatsink to trade (120mm or one of the heatpipe type quiet heatsinks is nice too!)

Early saturday evening [Bump]. Shipping is priority w/ insurance and delivery confirmation.
Lowered price on Video, increased price range for A64 939.

Would you be interested in older laptop in trade for that video card?
I currently have too many laptops.
LMK.

DPOSCORP said:
Would you be interested in older laptop in trade for that video card?
I currently have too many laptops.
LMK.

Sorry, no need for a laptop.
ump

Back