FS/FT Gamming laptop

Update: Just stared a HEAT accout....same as user name, but it's currently empty
ebay: cocoamia (the wife and I use the same account so she picked the name if you're wondering).

Link to ebay feedback.

Athlon XP 3200+ barton core (100.00)
Thermaltake valcano (massive copper block) heat sink (free with cpu)
MSI K7N2 Delta2 Preimum (nforce 2 Ultra chipset) (40.00)
350 watt Rosewill PSU (5.00 + shipping)

With only a 4 Post History and NO PRICE it will be hard to sell anything here. No price = thread locked if a moderator sees this. *hint*

BurntToast said:
With only a 4 Post History and NO PRICE it will be hard to sell anything here. No price = thread locked if a moderator sees this. *hint*

I don't really want to sell it since I don't expect I could get what I want for it. I'm just figuring out how this forum works, so please excuse my ignorance on the proper way to post. And I did read the sticky, but it seems I cannot edit the title of the thread now.. :(

There's not much I can do about my post count, or lack of heat. I can provide my ebay account info but that's the best I can do. If someone is interested I can do whatever is necessary to prove I'm legit.

Thanks for the tip BurntToast

Jeremy

if you are looking to trade i have a p4 2.4ghz,ecs motherboard, 1gb ram, nvidia quadro4 900xgl 128mb, dvd-rom standard black and silver case with temp gauge.

i used this sytem as my workstation for college homework (i do graphic and animations)
i am in need of a laptop and yours is just what im looking for :)

i also have 3 17" crt moniters two were used for the work station and the other is for a new build im working on.

my heatware name is darkninja420 i beleive and ebay is whiteknight024

please reply to this thread or to a email or pm thanks.

Hey 1,1,2,3,5,... vbmenu_register("postmenu_1029686240", true); You need to respond to the pm's mine was read by you almost 12 hours ago according to my pm history. It is impossible to work a deal if you never respond to the pm's.

Hello has anyone heard from this guy? He contacted me on the 16th and said let me think on it and I have heard nothing since then. Bogus I believe!

Back