PreOmegaZero

2[H]4U
Heatware: PreOmegazero

Payment method: BTC, USPS Money Orders, Chase QuickPay, Dwolla, PayPal

Prices include shipping unless noted

======================================

WTB/WTTF: ---> On hold for now.

• Synology DX513 Expansion Unit
  • ~1TB SSD (Prefer 840 EVO, but open to others)
  • 4TB+ NAS Drives

For Sale:

16GB (8 x 2GB) DDR2 ECC FB-DIMM Server RAM
$40 OBO

Pulled from 2 different HP workstations.
SLIDESHOW

6 x USB 3.0 Risers
$15 (total for all 6)

Left over from the mining days.

SOLD

iBuyPower CZ-17 | MS-1762 17" Gaming Notebook

• 17.3" LED Matte 16:9 1080p
  • Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4Ghz (Ivy Bridge)
  • Nvidia GTX 670m 3GB MXM Video Card
  • 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 RAM (expandable to 32GB)
  • Toshiba 750GB 5400 RPM Hard Disk (has a free 2nd HDD Bay)
  • DVD+-RW Combo Drive
  • Killer Networks e2200 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet
  • Intel Wireless (b/g/n)
  • WebCam
  • 9-cell, 87Wh Battery
  • Backlit Keyboard (Blue)
  • Windows 8 (updated to Windows 8.1)

HP T610 Plus Thin Client

• AMD Dual-Core T56N APU with Radeon HD 6320 Graphics (1.65 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache)
  • 1GB RAM (Supports up to 16GB)
  • 16GB SATA SSD
  • AMD FirePro 2270 PCI-E Graphics Card
  • 10/100/1000 Gigabit
  • Has Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) installed, but can run HP Thin Pro and HP Smart Zero Core Operating systems
Note: Unit originally came with 4GB RAM, but had to swap it out of necessity. Installed 1GB so the unit would at boot into the OS.
Do not have the vertical stand. I have a breakout adapter to VGA for the FirePro 2270 (custom output connector).
If you disable UEFI in the BIOS (and have a USB Optical drive), you CAN install VMWare ESXI on this Thin Client.

Sapphire AMD Radeon 6950 2GB Video Card

Recently used this again for gaming until I picked up an upgrade. No issues with games I ran (Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Batman:AA, Batman: AC, Batman:AO, Injustice, Dishonored among many others).
I attempted to unlock the shaders to 6970 level, but card may be locked (or I just didn't have the patience to deal with process). Card does have dual BIOS switch.

Disclosure: Fan blade broke off at some point when i last used it (about 9-12 months prior to time of posting)[As Pictured]. When the fans hit a certain speed, the one with a broken blade starts to rattle like it is hitting a cable (it is not actually hitting one). According to Fan Speed monitoring applications, it was usually around 72-75% of fan speed. In my current gaming tests, I left the fan speed to be auto managed and did not encounter the fan rattling (I also did not really ever go above 70% fan speed, even with this card in a very tight miniITX case). In any case, buyer may want to buy a new 75mm video card fan which can be found on eBay for ~$15 shipped for a pair

AMD Sempron 145 CPU
Includes stock Heatsink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back