• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS/FT- FX-57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker61

Gawd
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
911
PENDING TRADE! -: OEM FX-57........900.00 shipped

After spending the last couple of hours gaming on my old 19" IBM thinkvision CRT, I have had second thoughts about getting another LCD. I miss the sharpness/crispness of a CRT so with that I have changed my want list in trade for the processor.

WTTF:
3800 or 4000 processor.

A large (20 plus inches) Black flatscreen CRT in cosmetically excellent shape with a superior picture.


We can work out any differences in cash, either way. (+ or - )

Being that this will be a large dollar transaction I would prefer to deal with established traders.

I am not interested in any smaller chips that can be "overclocked" to higher speeds. I have given up the whole overclocking bit half a year ago in favor of larger chips, so I would have absolutely no interest in a 3000 or 3200 for my main rig, no matter that it runs at 2.5 to 2.7. I would prefer a 3800-4000 @ 2.4 stock then go back to that whole overclocking insanity again. However I would not mind a 3500 as a secondary chip for one of my kids rigs, but only if I have a 3800 or better first.

Thanks for looking!

My heat.

Please give a bump if you pm me.
 
I might be interested in the processor I have a 4000 plus retail to trade never overclocked.
One question on your heat the last one says Dec 2005 unless I nave been sleeping too
long it is still July?
 
The guy who left me that heat did it in January this year, but he back dated the eval to December when the transaction took place. He forgot to back date the year to 2004. if you click on his heat you will see I responded / replied to his e mail on this transaction and the same date was placed.

YHPM
 
I have a 4000+, 3000+, and an N4 board, id trade. Ill even send first, since im a n00b. lol.
 
Jasonx82 said:
Bump, Can you find out what week it is?

Awesome Chip!!


It is in my rig now, and I have an XP-120 on it so it is no easy task to tear apart. Yes it is an awesome chip, I got an extra 6000 points on 3d Mark01 just by replacing my 3800 with this chip.


I am trying to get all the PM's answered, thanks for the bumps and the interest!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top