FS/FT EVGA 3090 FTW3

lilfiend

Supreme [H]ardness
EDIT: Pending!

Selling my EVGA 3090 FTW3. I purchased it off another member here on [H], I'm asking $2000 shipped. I accept paypal FF, for G&S add 3.5%. I am also willing to accept most crypto currencies.

I haven't mined on the 3090 at all, I use it for training neural networks but recently I have shifted to cloud training and no longer need such a beefy boi since my gaming needs start at rimworld and end at factorio :p

When I purchased the card I was told it was refurb. I can provide whatever numbers you want off the card to verify. I have had zero issues with the card.

will upload pics later today when I have a chance. It is my current daily driver GPU.

I work nights so please excuse any delays in responses. Heatware is under lilfiend. In light of recent compromised accounts I'm willing to jump through some extra verification hoops to make sure everyone is covered.

Willing to do partial or full trades for large (2tb+) SSDs or 14tb+ HDDs. Could also be interested in a 5900x/5950x and mobo combo.

Don't like my prices? Have something else you want to offer for trade? PM me, worst I can say is no!

Last edited:
Back