FS/FT E-MU 1616m Digital Audio Interface - Low Latency + 720P Optoma HD70 Projector

crewxp

Limp Gawd
Up for sale is a E-MU (EMU) 1616m Digital Audio Interface. It's in good condition and I will make sure to package it well.

I am looking for $260 Shipped The card sells for around 400 new. Here's a link to the card:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/e-mu-1616m-pcie-digital-audio-system

It comes with:
-1616m Headunit
-1616m power cable
-1010 PCIe or 1010 PCI Card ( I have both, tell me which type you need)
-Software CD

I am selling because I have upgraded to a RME card and no longer need this. It has great latency and is rated high on hardware review websites. I have to sell this item this week, so this will only be for sale this week only.

I will also trade for other Audio Interfaces

Let me know if you have any questions. Be sure to tell me which 1010 card you would like. I can provide both if you would like, just let me know

I ship via UPS and a tracking number is available upon shipment.

Here is what you will be getting (minus one card):
763b9a64sdim2081incc3y2.jpg

ALSO: Selling a 720p Optoma HD Projector - HD70 - SOLD

Here's an old Amazon Link for more specs:
http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-HD70-720p-Theater-Projector/dp/B000IEN8QQ/

It's in very good condition, as a projector is usually real high up and never touched. We used to have people over all the time and have movie nights at our place. It really makes playing online games and watching movies a LOT more fun than with TV's. We know someone who has a HD71 projector and it is on par with that. It comes with the power cable and a component cable if you would like. We replaced the remote with a Harmony remote, so we do not have the remote anymore. But you can use the controls on the projector, or a universal remote to use it. The lens cover's cable came loose a while back, so we tied something more heavy duty and wire-like to it instead.

hd70rear.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just picked up a optoma ew 536 but it has 2 bright pixels, any chance you will take partial trade?

Sorry guys for the delay, we haven't powered it on for a while. The lamp hours are at 398. This is the second bulb on the unit. The first bulb lasted around 3K hrs. We run it in eco mode.

Projector sold guys!

Changed the price on the 1616m. Including both cards now. Gotta sell this week guys!

Back