FS/FT: Dell XPS Gen 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJMRDC

Limp Gawd
SOLD to ajbauman

Well, had to take a minor vacation due to some family problems, got all that stuff straightened back out, and it's time for me to offload my temp system, this is the system I ordered to hold me over while I waited for the last 2 compoments of my fx55 (ocz powerstream and the fx55 its self) they are in EXCELLENT condition - barely used for less than 2 weeks, so of course guarenteed not to be DOA.

READ THIS
I will not, under any circumstances, accept paypal. I don't have many established trade references such as heatware, only 1 to be exact, heatware is under CJMRDC (the only review is from a mod here at HF, mcseiam) - I will not ship first, I will not cross ship - I have good board refs and don't plan on losing more than I'm willing to already.

The XPS
I doubt many people on [H] will be all that enthused about buying a prebuilt system, but - oh well, here's the specs.
P4 3.8ghz
XP Pro
2gb ddr2 533mhz
radeon x800xt
48x CD-RW
16x DVD-RW (dual layer)
SB Audigy 2 ZS
2x 160gb SATA hdd's
and a floppy of course.

That system as specced would cost 3,287$ from dell.
1300$ you pay ACTUAL shipping and pay by THIS FRIDAY 2/25
pics and screenshots -> http://www.viomus.com/img/xps
THREE DAY PRICE DROP

Contact Info
email: [email protected]
AIM: victims (PM me your sn and i'll add you)
heatware: cjmrdc
PM me!

Must be nice to have $3k to blow on a temp system :) You should probably throw it up on ebay, much better chance of getting good money for it.

edit

Also, adonix since I'm sure you'll re-read everything, I'll edit this post to respond to what you posted AFTER this one, I didn't respond to bump myself (proof as to editing this as opposed to responding with a new post) I responded in a public forum because that's where you were asking your questions, I'm sure any mod that read this thread would've agreed I had a right to respond to your questions in a public place, I wasn't self-bumping... that's totally beside the point, though - if I'd of responded to your questions privately, the questions would've been left unanswered in front of everyone else, at the time - I felt that everyone should be able to read both sides of what was going on. I hope you made yourself feel tough though, anyway. Hope you have a great night, wish you the best :D

Bump for you..If I had the extra cash, Id buy it just for the parts :)

DragonNOA1 said:
I wouldn't buy for more than 1500$, that being said, will you part out?

Dragon, I answered your question in PM. - and reflected a price change in the original post

yup nice price...Is it just the system, or does it include the monitor, keyboard, mouse?

Bump! :D
and u ygpm ;)

I wish a deal like this came along when I need a desktop in a few months. Great price... if I wasn't going to Europe you would have sold this to me long ago.

TehQuick said:
yup nice price...Is it just the system, or does it include the monitor, keyboard, mouse?

Bump! :D
and u ygpm ;)

The monitor was a dell 20.1" lcd, which i sold to a forum member (ToyYoda03, for just over 400$) - it's gone. The mouse is the same i've used since 97, a logitech trackball, i love it - it's not going anywhere, it's going to my fx-55, along with the quietkey keyboard. So to answer your question, it's just the system, nothing else.

Bump for a good trader! I have had dealings in the past with him and I can vouch at least for the transaction that was completed.

wow, nice price....

you could probably get more if you parted it, a 570J is hard to find...

lithium726 said:
wow, nice price....

you could probably get more if you parted it, a 570J is hard to find...

Thanks, but to respond to that publicly - I have no intentions of parting it, whoever buys it is welcome to do so for parts, I'm sure there is more money to be made doing it that way - I'm just looking to get rid of it, I have too many toys and am amassing liquid funds for a trip to Boston, with my uber-expensive ladyfriend.

xps1.jpg

xps3.jpg

xps4.jpg

CJMRDC said:
Well, had to take a minor vacation due to some family problems, got all that stuff straightened back out, and it's time for me to offload my temp system, this is the system I ordered to hold me over while I waited for the last 2 compoments of my fx55 (ocz powerstream and the fx55 its self) they are in EXCELLENT condition - barely used for less than 2 weeks, so of course guarenteed not to be DOA.

READ THIS
I will not, under any circumstances, accept paypal. I don't have many established trade references such as heatware, only 1 to be exact, heatware is under CJMRDC (the only review is from a mod here at HF, mcseiam) - I would PREFER cross shipping (I'll ship in the morning, provide tracking, pictures of it being shipped etc - and payment shipped by that afternoon) and I will consider shipping first to established traders, at my own discretion. If you don't have heatware, or board refs - don't expect me to ship first, I wouldn't expect you to, if you don't have refs - you will pay first.

The XPS
I doubt many people on [H] will be all that enthused about buying a prebuilt system, but - oh well, here's the specs.
P4 3.8ghz
XP Pro
2gb ddr2 533mhz
radeon x800xt
48x CD-RW
16x DVD-RW (dual layer)
SB Audigy 2 ZS
2x 160gb SATA hdd's
and a floppy of course.

That system as specced would cost 3,287$ from dell.
1500$ you pay ACTUAL shipping

Contact Info
email: [email protected]
AIM: victims (PM me your sn and i'll add you)
heatware: cjmrdc
PM me!

hi,

im interested .

please email me at [email protected]

aol screen name is minimax633

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back