[FS/FT] Dell M6500, 3930k, P67 Sabertooth, RAM, PSU and More.

nascasho

Gawd
Sold items:
8GB Crucial Ballistix
P67 Sabertooth
G19
H60

Bundle deals are available PM me with your items and we can talk a discount.

I am in the market for an ultrabook or a relatively small laptop 14" or smaller. Minimum of an i5 3rd gen and 4GB of RAM. Will do trades. Exception to this rule is the 3930K as I will only accept cash for it.

All items below will ship via USPS or FEDEX Ground/ Express. I only accept payment from PayPal with a verified address. US48 only. No international purchases please.

Dell M6500 Mobile Workstation

Product Page
Imgur Album
Pd1sSfHh.jpg

Code:
17" 1920 x 1200
i7 M620
(2x4GB) 8GB DDR3
Quadro FX2800m
250GB Seagate HDD
Can do RAID 0

Obvious sign of use so few scratches and scuffs here and there. The lid has sticker stain, keyboard is missing the "insert" key for the keyboard (problem fixed), and the DVD drive in it does NOT work. Powers up, but no response when it's trying to read a disc. These weren't meant to be very mobile so the battery life is short. Expect ~1.5hrs. Otherwise these things were built to survive the next world war. Super simple to work on and take apart, which is one feature I will miss.

Note, there are a few revisions of this model. This one has the FX2800m v.2. Trackpad has an issue that comes and goes where it fails to take input correctly causing jumping around or no response. The issue was tracked down the the wrist rest plastic frame which was also replaced. Issue can arise when the left most part of the wrist rest is pressed upon. Besides that, works like it should.

Max supported RAM is 8GB (2x4) for this board.

Includes the Laptop + PSU.

NEW:
Now Inlcudes a 128GB G.Skill Falcon SSD

$OLD.
Ships from 94536. Weight of ~15lbs.

---

Cooler Master Silent Pro 800w

Imgur Album
9FpRmZVh.jpg

Test unit with the same specs as the original. Design of the Unit differs slightly from the final and current marketed unit.

I used it on and off as a backup in the event that my current unit died. Worked awesome for the times I needed it. Just getting rid of it because I need the space in my small apartment.

Includes PSU + cables and 3 prong power cable.

$90 Shipped.

---

Thermalright Venomous X

Product Link
Imgur Album
G8cNo47h.jpg

I painted the top of it with a thick coat of plastidip. It's removable in the event you don't like it. I left it on because it looked cool. No fans.

$40 Shipped.

---

ASUS Sabertooth P67

Product Link
Imgur Album
BKTHrwYh.jpg

Board ran great as a backup, but as with the other stuff I'm selling, I have to make room. Comes with nothing but the board, no accessories, I/O plate or anything. Can toss in some SATA cables if you need them.

$old.

Logitech G19 Keyboard

Product Link
Imgur Album
fM5XhXzh.jpg

Includes keyboard + power adapter.

$old.

Corsair H60

Product Link
Imgur Album
7aAKbFsh.jpg

Brand new. Tested to make sure it runs.

$OLD

Intel Core i7-3930K

Product Link
Imgur Album
vBOVu8mh.jpg

Just popped it in a Rampage to make sure it works. Ran stock.

$old OBO

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4)

Product Link
Imgur Album
GjbcZjOh.jpg

Reviews were garbage and feared getting them DOA like the other reviews, but they work fine with the tests I've done to them. Runs at spec'd clocks, still testing them to make sure they're 100% stable and ready for sale. WIll OC them to see how far they can go @ 1.35v and 1.5v.

$old.

---

My Heat

Last edited:
Anyone would want that M6500 for $400 + ship? And would a 128gb SSD sweeten the deal? You want a deal, lemme know guys.

Bump.

Anyone want free shipping on that M6500? I really want to get rid of it, I'll listen to offers. Worse I can say is "no".

Last edited:
Back