Photocat73
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 96
I've had this laptop for a year and it works fine while plugged in, but the battery won't take a charge anymore. I am changing jobs and as a consultant I need more features than this system provides. If you have access to cheap parts or want to part this system out, then this is the deal for you!
WTT for Toshiba laptop with at least 2.06 CPU, 1G RAM and 60-80G HDD. Another feature required would be at least a DVD ROM.
Latitude C640 Specs:
Display: Mobility Radeon 7500
CPU: 1.80GHz Pentium 4
HDD: Fujitsu MHS2030AT 30G
RAM: 1G
OS: Win XP Pro
Drives: Samsung CD ROM SN-124, and standard floppy disk
Modem: PCTEL 2304WT V.9x MDC Modem
Network adapters: 3Com 3C920 Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller, and Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card
PCMCIA: Texas Instruments PCI-1420 CardBus Controller
Ports: all the basics, but only 1 USB port in the back, COM1, LPT1 (ECP Printer Port)
*LCD screen, ports, keypad, and optical drive all work great. No dead pixels or flakey performance!
Please feel free to PM me with any questions!
***I will post pics up later tonight***
I bought the system for $400 (shipped) and have found the replacement battery online for $105-139 from Dell so I am asking $300 for the system, or the same amount applied to a decent trade-up system. I haven't sold anything online before so I have no heat or ebay references. Sorry!
WTT for Toshiba laptop with at least 2.06 CPU, 1G RAM and 60-80G HDD. Another feature required would be at least a DVD ROM.
Latitude C640 Specs:
Display: Mobility Radeon 7500
CPU: 1.80GHz Pentium 4
HDD: Fujitsu MHS2030AT 30G
RAM: 1G
OS: Win XP Pro
Drives: Samsung CD ROM SN-124, and standard floppy disk
Modem: PCTEL 2304WT V.9x MDC Modem
Network adapters: 3Com 3C920 Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller, and Dell TrueMobile 1300 WLAN Mini-PCI Card
PCMCIA: Texas Instruments PCI-1420 CardBus Controller
Ports: all the basics, but only 1 USB port in the back, COM1, LPT1 (ECP Printer Port)
*LCD screen, ports, keypad, and optical drive all work great. No dead pixels or flakey performance!
Please feel free to PM me with any questions!
***I will post pics up later tonight***
I bought the system for $400 (shipped) and have found the replacement battery online for $105-139 from Dell so I am asking $300 for the system, or the same amount applied to a decent trade-up system. I haven't sold anything online before so I have no heat or ebay references. Sorry!