FS / FT - DangerDen and Other Watercooling HW - USB wireless - RD1 Bios Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmd24

Limp Gawd
All the Water cooling stuff, Case, Extra Door with window, and a bunch of fans for 170 shipped conus (the case is a server style and is rather heavy) If you want the MB too I'll through it in for FREE

FT:
0. I have a Palm Tungsten T in exellent shape. All originall suff including box and software. Also has a Hard case. I would put this in a trade for any X2 amd 939 cpu with a 10 multipiler or higher (opteron 170, x2 3800, x2 4200.....) I can supply pics if needed.

FS:
1. Bucket-O-watercooling suff – all parts ½ inch - 145$ shipped CONUS
Swiftech MAG drive pump MCP600 *Best pump I have ever owned* with mounting HW
Two bags of clamps – nylon(22) – screwdrive steele(12)
Two bottles of HydrX – each bottle makes 1 liter of solution
DangerDen TDX with Mounting hardware (plus extras) and extra socket A top – And TDX Accelerator Nozzle Set
BIX Rad with Cool Shroud and Thermaltake Fan
One Panaflo FBA12G12M fan
Tons of tubing – about ½ Tygon and ½ DangerDen UV Green
Two T's for routing or T line
One external mount for Rad (Warning I do not have all the Screws and this came with smaller tubing I have included all I can find of the bracket)
Mounting HW for a Maze4 gpu water block
IMG_1234.jpg

Link to pic - suff mounted in Antec Case
Link to pic - suff mounted in Antec Case
If you want the case pictured bundled with the water cooling stuff I'll make you a killer deal - check the pick links to see them togeather

2. Gigabyte GA-K8VT800M (no onboard video and the agp retention clip removed due to getting in the way) socket 754 - comes with board, back plate, and burned CD with drivers
How is 27.00 Shipped to your door in the CONUS
Link to Pic of MB

I take PayPal - Don't like a price shoot me an offer via PM.

heatware ID is pharmd24

Sold:

1.Belkin Wireless G usb network adapter – part # F5D7050 comes with everything in box - sold to kenw
Link to pic

2.IOSS RD1 Bios Savior (RD1-PMC4) - sold to kenw
Link to pic
Link to pic

price drop

Remember all you would need is a top for the TDX to have a nice water cooling setup for Conro...

All the Water cooling stuff, Case, Extra Door with window, and a bunch of fans for 170 shipped conus (the case is a server style and is rather heavy) If you want the MB too I'll through it in for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back