• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS/FT: Crysis Warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

3991vhtes

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
1,053
Hey all, I got Crysis Warhead on the 30th of December. I don't really like it too much (not my type of game). I like more realistic games. Never registered, never played online. Disk has NO scratches. It's practically brand new.

I bought it for $31, and I'm only selling it for $25 shipped OBO, as it's pretty much new. My loss is your gain :) I only take PayPal. Non CC.

Or do a straight up trade: your FarCry2 for my Crysis: Warhead. I don't ship first, and I'll ship after I receive it. Must be able to play online. Would like it in good condition (not a lot of scratches, etc)

I'll get pics up VERY soon.

Heatware is 3991vhtes.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD!!!
 
hey if you played it online and sold it can the other person still activate and play without a problem?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top