I Have
ATI AIW 8500DV - Comes with DVI adapter, HDTV adapter, and breakout box. 70.00 shipped.
My wants:
Hard Drive (IDE)
A entry into the A64 mobo,cpu, and cooling. (754 or 939)
Audigy 2
Speakers (at least 5.1)
Black Aluminum case (no windows)
You can make other offers.
Pending on anandtech
Compaq Armada E500
Specs:
Pentium 3 650mhz
192mb Ram
12.07gb Hard Drive
ATI Rage Mobility 8mb (plays civ3 fine)
14.1 inch XGA TFT Display (I donot see any bad pixels)
8x DVD-rom (Does NOT read DVDs.Needs to be replaced. It will be work fine on cds some days others not so much. Can find a new part on ebay easily)
Floppy Drive
Built in NIC, 56k Modem
Video Out
1 USB Port
I have no idea how the battery is on holding a charge. Informal test it held for about an hour doing Norton's scan that entire hour, still had a little charge left. The last time I used the battery was last year and I played Civ 3 on a flight from KC to DFW and it worked the whole time.
The laptop will be formated (has windows XP on it now)but does have a Windows 2000 COA on the bottom with the product key. I have none of the disc that came with it.
Will include a fake leather laptop bag and ac adapter.
Primary use over the past couple of years has been email, internet, and the occasional game.
Details:
If you have less evals than I than you pay or ship first. Heat is under jocycliff.
To my friends up North (Canada) I will listen but as I said I am shipping via UPS and will not do gift or any of the other things I have been asked to do before to get around customs.
PM or email joshuacliff@msn.com to contact me.
Pics can be emailed
ATI AIW 8500DV - Comes with DVI adapter, HDTV adapter, and breakout box. 70.00 shipped.
My wants:
Hard Drive (IDE)
A entry into the A64 mobo,cpu, and cooling. (754 or 939)
Audigy 2
Speakers (at least 5.1)
Black Aluminum case (no windows)
You can make other offers.
Pending on anandtech
Compaq Armada E500
Specs:
Pentium 3 650mhz
192mb Ram
12.07gb Hard Drive
ATI Rage Mobility 8mb (plays civ3 fine)
14.1 inch XGA TFT Display (I donot see any bad pixels)
8x DVD-rom (Does NOT read DVDs.Needs to be replaced. It will be work fine on cds some days others not so much. Can find a new part on ebay easily)
Floppy Drive
Built in NIC, 56k Modem
Video Out
1 USB Port
I have no idea how the battery is on holding a charge. Informal test it held for about an hour doing Norton's scan that entire hour, still had a little charge left. The last time I used the battery was last year and I played Civ 3 on a flight from KC to DFW and it worked the whole time.
The laptop will be formated (has windows XP on it now)but does have a Windows 2000 COA on the bottom with the product key. I have none of the disc that came with it.
Will include a fake leather laptop bag and ac adapter.
Primary use over the past couple of years has been email, internet, and the occasional game.
Details:
If you have less evals than I than you pay or ship first. Heat is under jocycliff.
To my friends up North (Canada) I will listen but as I said I am shipping via UPS and will not do gift or any of the other things I have been asked to do before to get around customs.
PM or email joshuacliff@msn.com to contact me.
Pics can be emailed